Gilla Band - 2024 UK tour announced.

Had a message it was an early start tonight cause they are having a fundraiser after. Going to be a right faff get home and I’ll have to turn straight around to get back into town.

Any specifics on timings?

Guessing it’s going to have to be finished before 10 but I haven’t seen any times yet

1 Like

Had a really great time last night. Somehow envious of people seeing them in Manchester tonight.

Double posting it here as well as the gig thread just because I’m very pleased with this photo:

4 Likes

chucked a couple of tickets for tonight on to the dice waiting list if anyone is on there

Screenshot_20231205-150418

NUTELLA NUTELLA

2 Likes

Some dis and some non-dis are meeting in O’Sheas in and around the next hour if anyone wants to say hello

Lot of men on their own of a certain age looking at their phone. It’s like an over 35 creche

1 Like

Welcome to the boards!

4 Likes

NOOOOOO

Least I’m not wearing a leather jacket or north face. You haven’t got me yet.

Think I just saw my dentist

Also not to be mean but support was bloody awful

From reading previous reviews, think that was actually Four Tet :+1:

4 Likes

:eyes: seen your man tuna giving it the big un in the pit during bodies :eyes:

I’m thinking “that’s the fella from only connect” in my head

thought support were mint myself

worra band

6 Likes

Band

2 Likes

My infinite thanks/commiserations to @Lo-Pan for the tickets. Took my drummer who’d never heard them before and he’s suitably mindblown, and I had a blast too, even had a mosh for the first time in years. Shame there was no Paul or Pears For Lunch but it was still very, very vibes.

6 Likes

hello I had a few beers and felt like a big man.

good band

9 Likes

SHIT CLOTHES

4 Likes

They were excellent particularly impressed how good the sound was.

Hung around after for a pint cause I bumped into someone I used to work with she was there for the Palestine fundraiser. That place gets well busy when they have an event normally off and away after a gig. Still home before 11 all round good vibes.

Glad you had a blast. :slight_smile:
Was sitting with the girlfriend last night watching tv and saying things like ‘Gilla band should just about be taking to the stage’ and ‘wonder what track they’re playing now’ and ‘wonder if they’re playing why they hide their bodies under my garage’
To the point where she said ’ will you please shut the fuck up about that gig?!’ :weary: :laughing:

10 Likes

Just booked my flights to belfast. :slight_smile:
Only option was to fly into the further away belfast airport buy hey ho.
Canny wait to see em. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing them in Norwich in a few weeks. I will be sure to post in the Thread to post in when you’re in Norwich thread.

2 Likes