Gilla Band - 2024 UK tour announced.

Love both singles but only doing one or two listens then waiting for the album.

1 Like

Got my tickets for London Kentish Town Forum. Anyone else coming?

Really liking this new track. Canny fucking wait for the full record.

1 Like

Gutted itā€™s a weekend gig, to be honest. Canā€™t really do weekend gigs. Really want to see them though.

Iā€™m the complete opposite: my constitution is a bit too weak to go out on a weekday and come back around 11pm to wake up at 7am for work the next day.

Tbh, I just saw the words ā€œGilla Band London gigā€ and booked it without checking the day.

Iā€™m the same with weekday gigs, canā€™t do 'em. I already didnā€™t like them in recent years (pre-covid) when I lived closer to or in the city, now Iā€™m far enough away that itā€™s too much hassle if itā€™s not an early show. Iā€™m only talking like 15-25 minutes in the car (without traffic) but thatā€™s too annoying during the week when Iā€™m used to being asleep by 11.

1 Like

Itā€™s not that I prefer weekday gigs, itā€™s just thatā€™s an easier thing to arrange with my family. Often Iā€™m already in London so extending into the evening is easy. But to say ā€˜cheerio!ā€™ to my wife and kid on a weekend when I already havenā€™t seen them much of the week is a bit off.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there. Weekday gigs are usually a deal breaker - as I inevitably have to travel a distance - so jumped at this one.

1 Like

Cool, see you there!

Some teeny venues for you londoners, but at the cost of the O2 k-town show being canned

New shows in London

Unfortunately due to production issues, we have to cancel our upcoming show in London on October 22nd. Apologies for any inconvenience caused with this. Refunds are available at point of purchase.

We have managed to organise a residency of shows around London however which weā€™re very excited about.

16th September - The Windmill
08th October - Peckham Audio
21st October - Moth Club
09th November - Studio 9294

Tickets for The Windmill will go on sale this Friday at 10am, they will be available at this link: https://link.dice.fm/t98c6aab5c9e

Peckham Audio, Moth club, and Studio 9294 will go on sale next Tuesday at 10am, they will be available at this link: https://www.parallellinespromotions.com/

6 Likes

Oooft this is a huge result for me personally. Might go to The Windmill and Peckham Audio if I can.

Windmill show is only 11 quid!

3 Likes

I reckon itā€™ll be difficult getting a ticket for any of these - time to set the alarms. Canā€™t make the North London dates so going to try for one of the South ones. The Peckham Audio date is the day after the new album is released, so thatā€™s sort of a launch party? Itā€™ll be mad in there Iā€™m sure

Hmm. Bit annoyed. Understand they would like to do smaller, more intimate shows but I canā€™t do next Saturday. If I am teaching next Tuesday at 10am they might sell out before I get a chance to log in.

11pm stage time, just to add.

Annoyingly I canā€™t do the two dates closer to me but tempted by Moth Club. Not actually been to a gig there.

Itā€™s next Friday if that helps

And on sale tomorrow.

Am I wrong in thinking production issues = it wasnā€™t selling ?

Everyone is going to Pavement that night

Yeaā€¦ The Manchester date has moved from the ritz to canvas, same date as pavement. Iā€™m having to go to the brude to see GB (poor me!!)