Gimme an E gimme a V gimme a ENING

Evening!

Wuu2?

2 Likes

I’ve got a sore tongue, feel totally like an ugly goblin, and have nothing for dinner.

Did send off my first quote as my side gig earlier though :blush:

7 Likes

Hey scout

Baked spuds with cheese and beans for tea. Beers and footeh.

1 Like

gotta make some sort of cabbage-based tea. that’ll be good.

1 Like

Soup and a ham baguette for tea.

Hi
Football

Dunno whats for tea maybe something easy like beans on toast or a tin of soup. Or garlic mushroom pasta

Nope

3 Likes

Made Mexican burgers for tea with wedges and nachos. Pretty carby. Gonna watch Hell’s Kitchen and the football all at the same time then probably go to sleep.

Evening. I’m well on my way to eating a whole pack of caramelised & salted nuts. I’ve got no snack self control.

The ending of evening is ening. Pretty cool huh?

M just said nevermore :woman_vampire:

10 Likes

Made some sort of progress on my apprenticeship project

Going to have steak for dinner and then finish watching The English and crochet some more of my blanket. It’s about half finished now.

Evenin

Sos+mash+beanz for tea

Watching football

Partner just went out for a run with his running group.

Toddler has just fallen asleep.

I can finally breathe through my mouth!

Edit: nose. I meant I can finally breathe through my nose

3 Likes

Made some burritos quickly and I’m watching sopranos.

Had a bad day at work weridly, nothing seemed to break my way. Fortunately it’s all fixable tomorrow morning but I cannot be fucked

Having to do 3, that’s 3!, presentations to governor’s tomorrow evening so putting them together

Was home at 4 though after course so took Billy out in the light for a year around the field with his pup pals.

Accidentally bought vegan gluten free pasta ravioli. Was better than I thought.

Bought bottle of Bailey’s for £10. Christmas :christmas_tree: is here. :maté:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Until deciding one day, that their parents might enjoy a kale and ricotta dish, one member of our family had always been too nervous that ricotta wasn’t for them, meaning I’d never been able to make a delicious broccles and ricotta cannelloni dish, so tonight was a pretty momentous occasion. Regrettably, nowhere in the tri-shop area sells Cannelloni, so I didn’t get to pipe the filling, but I had a lovely time making and eating what’s pictured below.

5 Likes

Hey DiS

Quick Roasting Tin Thai fish pie for dinner. Always a winner. No plans for tonight - my other half was meant to be out but that may or may not be happening now :man_shrugging:

One of the best comfort foods this

3 Likes