Gimme an E gimme a V gimme a ENING

Second only to the BHS as a topping.

What’s the BHS topping? I cannae remember

Tuna mayo and cheese, on 2 or more spuds.

1 Like

Tuna mayo on one, beans and cheese on t’other is my dream ticket

3 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

Evening DiS,

Shared a kebab box for tea, lovely.

Nap trapped currently while trying to decide what to watch on TV.

Early start for soft play tomorrow morning.

Nothing else at all to report.

4 Likes

Worst raffle ever

1 Like

Bought a tray of pigs in blankets from Lidl tonight. Considering chucking them in the oven.

1 Like

Just ordered an electric blanket, hopefully warmth awaits

1 Like

I never use mine as I like being cold in bed because I get so warm in the night, but now I’m thinking maybe I should put it on my sofa!

Evening!

Power’s gone out, looks like it’s out on the entire island. I was about to go to bed anyway but feel like I should stay up to see when it comes back or something??? Idk

It’s SO dark outside with no lights from any houses etc

1 Like

Can you see the milky way?

Seeing Sarah Keyworth

1 Like

Yeah is more for the sofa and to drape over myself during wfh, trying to use the heating seems pointless for one person

1 Like

I feel like you should order a dehumidifier instead

Hope the audience don’t do the performative laughing thing stand up audiences often do

Oh I finally joined that club the other week, and it’s a desiccant one so puts out some heat as a bonus.

1 Like

Can’t see shit, it’s cloudy

1 Like

Really want to post the thunderbird laughing gif in reply

1 Like

I’m reading a book on SATC (yes I know I am obsessed) and so therefore I am watching SATC in preparation for listening to a SATC podcast episode tomorrow (the episode and podcast are on the episode with the jazz player where he plays her like a bass :face_vomiting: hate that guy but absolutely love Big in this episode)