Gin 🍸

Is the great gin craze of the 2010s coming to an end? Are you a gin-lover? What do you like in it? Do you have a favourite gin? Personally I’ve always liked a G&T or with lemonade (or bitter lemon sometimes) but never got really into flavoured or properly artisan gin. There are some quite good Devon-based gin makers though. Talk to me about gin.

1 Like

Live, laugh, love GIN (unless you’re a cockwomble that is!)

#FBPGIN

2 Likes

Don’t even speak to me unless I’ve had my morning gin :triumph:

1 Like

4 Likes

Whenever I have a G&T I think “This is nice, I should have this more often” but then I don’t. Faff innit. Gin, tonic, ice, lime, etc.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, the only good juniper berry is a DEAD juniper berry

Really can’t wait till @bergkamp gets back to work and keeps you in line tbh.

I love gin

I love just a classic G&T. Sipsmiths is my gin at home but had an avaiation gin recently which I really liked so would get that when out or Hendricks.

Gin sour is my cocktail of choice if I don’t know what I fancy.

Gin does make me cry.

I have been given a handful of flavoured gins. I do not like flavoured gin unless it’s that grapefruit one they do in sainos.

3 Likes

Keeps me in line!? Not a damn chance

1 Like

20:1 is the approximate ratio of G&Ts I’ve had made for me vs G&Ts I’ve made. Quite lazy really.

• Juniper Berry
  • Nick Berry
  • Matt Berry
  • Halle Berry
  • Chuck Berry
  • Straw Berry

0 voters

Nice drink imo. Good with tonic, good with ginger beer, good with lemonade.

Don’t think I could ever have more than maybe 2 in a single night tho.

1 Like

Yeah Aviation is really nice. I’m partial to a Tanqueray tbh, I’m really very basic.

1 Like

Glad we can all agree that fancy tonic, yer Fever Tree etc, is a con and Schweppes is fine.

Think the idea is that if you’re a gin wanker you’re obliged to spend $$ on tonic too.

Don’t see people drinking it neat, so it can’t be that nice.

1 Like

Some of the new fancy gins are better for neat sipping tbh rather than Gordons or something. Please don’t drink neat Gordons.

1 Like

I like a gimlet. Just gin, ice and lime cordial - no pop or tonic etc.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s really nice actually. Got to have loads of ice in though.

1 Like