Girl Band 2019 - New album 'The Talkies' out on 27.09.2019

And the Rusangano family :+1:

3 Likes

“melodies” :rofl:

1 Like

oh I’ve been done like a kipper here, haven’t I? :smiley:

I’ve booked tickets for Dublin! Going with my best friends and making a weekend of it. Really excited, I’ve never been before and I get to see one of my favourite bands ever in their hometown, glorious!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

London BOOKED, don’t forget everyone :angel:

1 Like

Feel like a chicken
ACT LIKE A COCK

(Shoulderblades has grown on me immensely)

2 Likes

So i just met the ‘ex’ for some food and wine, all good up to a point. Then we started buggin each other beacuse we can’t help it. Man she fucking kills me every time.
Anyway, the only band to listen to after that is girl band, so cathartic. I can’t imagine a world without them.
Girl band playing live again is the shot in the arm i need>

Fucking love em.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see them with you boss!

1 Like

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo :beer::tumbler_glass::beer::tumbler_glass::wine_glass::beer::tumbler_glass::beer::wine_glass::tumbler_glass::beer::beers::tropical_drink::beer::tumbler_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::beer::tumbler_glass::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Got Manchester tickets

1 Like

ooh i got mine last night as well. excited

1 Like

I look crap with my top off… never a truer word said

1 Like

SPEND MY TIME WATCHING TOP GEAR WITH MY TROUSERS DOWN

4 Likes

Cannot wait for this album to drop! Aching for another slab of stream of conscience brilliance over the top of helpless squals

1 Like

Yeah, can’t remember the last time i looked as forward to a record coning out as this one.

New single ‘Going Norway’ releasing digitally on 15th August and as a 7” single on the 16th August. The 7” is limited to 1,200 copies and has an exclusive B side ‘The Talkies’ which will be physical only.

Pre-order the 7” or pre-save Going Norway
https://girlband.ffm.to/goingnorway

Artwork by Damien Tran

3 Likes

Here’s hoping they release a video for it sooner - the wait for the album release feels a bit excruciating!

2 Likes

But I want to hear it now :weary:

2 Likes