Girls (final season thread)

30 minute episodes are too short. Why cant they all be 40 like the opener? Everyone’s watching online anyway.

Yeah, that was brilliant.

Poor Shoshanna is becoming Sir Not Appearing in This Season

Andrew Rannells really has a great set of pipes, doesn’t he?

There’s ony three episodes to go and I’d happily take a Shoshanna-centric episode over anymore Adam & Jessa screentime…

1 Like

Probably best if you don’t see the title of next week’s episode then :frowning:

Arrrrrggghh ffs :zipper_mouth:

Well that was quite weird

…yeah

1 Like

Really enjoyed that episode even though I’ve got worries about how the whole thing will end. As noted multiple times above, Shoshanna has really gotten the short end of the stick this season. Not that I have an issue with that storyline, just the way she’s been booted completely away from everything.

“Don’t be scared.”
“Ok.”

The whole thing seems really sad and sweet. Hopefully the balance doesn’t tip too far away from the former.

That episode was so clunky that you could almost audibly hear every gear change that was building towards the series end game.

Not really sure what to make of it at all.

And although it sidelines Shoshanna again, I’m all for Ray and Abigail

So was that episode their ‘LOL no way’ response to all the people who said that the show would end with Adam/Hannah and Ray/Shoshanna getting back together

Oh god

One episode left!

So that’s what Shoshanna was doing huh

1 Like

I take back whining about there being a lack of Shoshanna considering that was the point all along. This season has had some really strong moments and the party onwards was pretty great.

No idea what will happen in the next episode. I’m sort of expecting a bit of a time skip to be honest.

1 Like

never thought that a Jessa moment would be so moving i’d be on the verge of having a cry.

4 Likes

That left me quite speechless and was possibly one of the most satisfying episodes of Girls of it’s entire run…

1 Like

Seen a lot of people saying that Hannah getting that job is totally unrealistic, which is probably true, but I wonder who on earth at this point is watching Girls for the realism.

1 Like

last one tonight. psyched and sad in equal measure.

last 3 eps were all A1 IMO. last 2 seasons overall have been great too, intrigued to see how it could all end.

also if yers haven’t seen this, check it out; a half-hour HBO special Goodbye To Girls which aired last week in the States.

Pretty low-key finale on the whole. Some very funny bits.

Not a flawless show by any means, but I’ll miss it.

Yeah very low key. Way too much Marnie. And the last scene felt a bit cheesy.

But yeah will miss it