Giro D'Italia 2019 🇮🇹 🚲 ⛰

I’m only watching the Eurosport highlight reels on Youtube so like 5mins per day. Hardly an expert either.

Looks that way, but think its a bit hasty to reach this conclusion before we’ve even had the first proper mountain stage.

1 Like

Oh aye it is. Covered that with this

Really hope it isn’t mind

I reckon it’s 70% likely that it’s all over and Roglic will win, but I’m giving it a 30% chance that there will be some further interest (mainly just to protect my emotional investment in the race).

The way Nibali is riding it would be churlish to write him off before there has been any kind of mountain stage.

Plus to win, Roglic will have to maintain his form from the end of April (Romandie win) to the start of June, which is not impossible, but not trivial either.

lol

1 Like

also

:open_mouth:

why’s it horizontal

why don’t you ask thomas de gendt

https://twitter.com/J4PE5/status/1130847542298603520

2 Likes

yesssssssssss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxvCEFGn_nH/?igshid=1hhnxnw1yrlcm

Watching the highlights now, not seen any spoilers but you know you’re in for an absolutely non stop thriller when they devote the first 15 minutes to an uncontested intermediate sprint…

2 Likes

Wait… Things are picking up… The postcode lottery ad is on!!!

1 Like

This is properly shit

1 Like
  • Sprint stage
  • TT stage

0 voters

I watched the last 5km only - good choice on my part

Can’t believe @harru prefers a TT stage over a sprint stage. Especially after all that chat on the opening stage.

2 Likes

Utterly pointless, I get that the overall winner has to master (or at least complete) all disciplines, but days like today are completely dull.

Idk, make the riders interested in points do a crit in Modena or something, for anyone else to complete the day they just have to ride 200km on zwift in their own time.

Put me in charge of aso I’ll be like cycling’s chukka

Sometimes in a tt it’s slippy and they have stupid ridiculous bikes and fall off.

The guy only fell off today because he fell asleep.