Give me a T, give me a U, give me an E...

a tupperware of DM fingers seems like such a power move somehow

4 Likes

Love this

1 Like

Do your feel shrink as you get older? I’ve always been a size 6 but recently I’m buying size 5.5
What gives?! Thought they’d get bigger if anything after more years of being flattened out

1 Like

Have you lost weight? Or done a new sort of exercise?

My atds friends new puppy!

Not my pet but a beautiful dog I met in the pub

Big hug Dingers xxx

18 Likes

Neighbours are blaring out James Blunt, surely there’s something in the Geneva Conventions about this

1 Like

Having a real stinker of a day tbh. Nothing serious, just feels like the world is telling me in every way it can that I should really have stayed in bed

1 Like

Reckon sitting in your car as it’s washed is one of the most awkward things in the world

Day has drastically improved as I’ve been sent my vouchers for long service at work. Quite the range of places, Love2shop e-Gift Card | Send by Email | Buy Now

Feel like I should buy a fancy treat rather than using it for everyday shopping stuff. On the other hand I could probably get around 50 roast dinners plus a drink at the Toby Carvery…

1 Like

Not massively, no! Just smaller lengthwise?! Like maybe just my toes have shrunk?

Hmm, your arches could be higher maybe, if you’re doing certain toning exercises. Or your partner is replacing your shoes with slightly bigger ones like he’s from The Twits.

4 Likes

:people_hugging: we love you WR! hope the rest of the week is better for you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Gnometorious brought me back a cookie from Cardiff on Sunday. A cookie that’s actually two cookies sandwiching a thick dollop of white chocolate ganache. It’s amazing, I’ve spent pretty much every waking hour since being given it, eating it. I highly recommend being given one of these cookies.

12 Likes

Ditto on every aspect

1 Like

Morning all!

My Tuesday class has moved to a community centre but not the one I visited last week so I went to the wrong one and had to move rapidly when I found out.

The class are brand new to the college. I already feel like they’re going to be harder work than I care to deliver for the rest of the year.

I’m home now. Wor Lass has an ear infection so I’m kind of looking after her too.

1 Like

PSA

I am compiling a fact file on Brookside over on the Brookside thread, in anticipation of it streaming tomorrow.

(No boss, that’s not what I’m doing at all)

1 Like

I suspect both :eyes:

1 Like

Is this a whoopie pie? Think they threatened to be the biggest baking craze at some point so respect @Gnometorious for bringing them back

2 Likes

Apparently, so I’m being told, Whoopy Pies are cake rather than cookie, and this was very much made with cookies. I’m not sure if that makes it a type of whoopy pie or something slightly different, though.

1 Like

Whoopy Cooky

3 Likes