Give yourself 1 point for each thing you haven't done

10 for me.

Nine

(Pmbal2c)

Also, i wonder what 14 was before it was edited.

2 Likes

I was thinking that. Maybe an enema.

Three (arrested, skydiving, piercing)

1. 10 if donkeys count as riding a horse.
3 Likes

Broken bone, limo, tattoo, horse, arrested, zip lining, cruise, piercing, skydiving, skinny dipping.

3 (cruise, piercing, skydiving)

Broken bone
Tattoo
Arrested
Skydiving
Cruise

1. It’s all a bit too extreme for me, officer
5 Likes

7 (bone, limo, tattoo, arrested, piercing, skydiving, 1 night stand)

5?
Limo, ticket, cruise, skydiving, skinny dipping

Would quite happily never do any of those things tbf

Really fancy going zip lining, actually. There’s one in North Wales in a disused slate quarry which looks awesome.

Actually drove past a while back while I was in the area for work related reasons and was almost tempted to pop in. Might’ve got some funny looks doing it in a suit, mind.

The guy who looked after the fish tank at my old pub in Bath went to that and showed me the go-pro video he made. Looks awesome tbf.

1 Like

It’s pretty good. The views are amazing, there’s not much in the way of g-force or anything though

2 Likes

That’s the one that I’ve done. It’s great.

1 Like

me & my mates used to make our own zip lines (or death slides, as they were known at the time). one was a proper pulley system (his dad helped make it) but as a teenager me and one friend made a proper deadly one - a rope strung from one tree about 10 metres up, spanning a rocky burn and ending at another tree at head height. No pulley system, just a set of old BMX handlebars held over the rope, and you had to let go before hitting the end at high speed. Fucking suicidal in retrospect.

4 Likes

Next DiS meat we’re doing the 20

12 Likes