Glasgow DiSmeat: The Meatening

I’d be well up for going to watch the football

4 Likes

Cheers both! Probably going to bring my bike so not going to be too reliant on public transport. I’ll have a look and see what’s out there.

2 Likes

Cool! We should sort something closer to the time. Was meant to go last time but was too wrecked after my flight. Would definitely make an effort this time.

1 Like

Well then I agree with fitz, anything left of the M8 will be fine.

1 Like

Eeeeeeeeee

if you’re bringing yr bike there’s a load of cycle paths around that area too, there’s a list of all the surrounding ones on here - https://www.cycle-route.com/routes/Glasgow-Routes-15.html

1 Like

I love how you’re so excited about this! I don’t know what you’re expecting from me though!

I expect upon meeting you that you’ll burst into a flame of glitter and unicorns!!! :sparkle: :unicorn:

Don’t worry kallgeese, I’m just excited about the meat generally. Meeting rich-t and everyone the other night made me even more excited!! Everyone is so nice. Meeting new people is fun.

4 Likes

I’d be up for this too!

1 Like

Brilliant! DiS Football Meat! Can’t wait to see Kingsley.

3 Likes

I’ll probably go too as been mega slack with my Thistle watching this season.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see this before. You’re welcome to stay on my couch if you want.

It’s not a very big flat and my flatmate might disturb you so would understand if you’d prefer an airbnb.

Ah, thanks so much for offering! If it was the one night I’d have certainly taken you up on the offer, but three nights would be a bit much for us both I would have thought. Cheers though.

Aw man I’d be super jealous if you @Kallgeese and the lads went to a Thistle game without me :cry:

Mate we met already

Ctrl+f Denni

Bullshit, mate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Meh. The People’s Republic is to cool to be Cool.)

1 Like

Yeah I lived in Dennistoun before it was cool :wink:

2 Likes

As a dad approaching middle age, I’m doing my best to #makedennistounboringagain for the full set of before, during and after (on the basis that it wasn’t cool 12 years ago). :grin:

3 Likes

You weren’t in costume!

1 Like

so what date is this actually happening?