Glasgow DiSmeat: The Meatening

1st

(Although I may well be up the second too)

Is there?

Yip, first Monday and last Monday of the month. Think one is the Queens birthday, but I’m not sure which one

2 Likes

They both are

1 Like

As is Christmas.

And April 21st

Sorryyyyy I’m gutted - you’ve got such an awesome crowd going to this too!! I was chatting with my sis the other day and it seems like she won’t around so I won’t be able to tie in both the meat and visiting her :frowning:

Grrrr and can’t do the May Day bank holiday either ffs

2 Likes

We’ll raise a glass or two to you WizLiz!

4 Likes

Aw no worries, I’m sorry you can’t come!! It’s always so lovely seeing you!! But there’ll be more meats. Let me know when you’re next up and maybe we can go for a drink if you fancy it!

1 Like

Take lots of group pics and drink them all under the table KG!

3 Likes

(no pics of witches tho) :smiley: (please) I can be the designated photographer!!

I will take no photos of you!

1 Like

6 Likes

I was waiting for that!

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Awww bless. We’ll bring kallgeese his own pillow!!

4 Likes

For sure! I definitely want to make the trip again at some point this year - it’s just a shame that it couldn’t be for this one!

Aha just pictures of pints of buckie and maybe the odd tipsy Disser then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We haven’t sorted a babysitter yet but, worst case, hopefully at least one of us will make it :hugs:

2 Likes

@TKC how’s it going with the hotel searching? Reckon you’ll be coming?

@witches are you bailing back home around last train time or am I likely to be the only one?