Glasgow football-a-side thread

& @keith would it make a difference if at 6pm?

hey sev I’m playing elsewhere this Tues but potentially up for it and live close to Firhill and no social life so can respond to short notice call outs in future x

1 Like

Probably better for me!

1 Like

Fine with me.

1 Like

Ok it is 6.30!

1 Like

Sound will keep you posted mate!

@Severed799 - Where am I playing tomorrow?

Firhill complex, 6.30 kick off, not sure which pitch yet but I’ll be around in the foyer. We are wearing white but there are bibs

1 Like

Already more organised than my Saturday and Monday games…

1 Like

room for one more if anyone else is interested! tonight, 6.30pm firhill complex

Turned up late; played badly.

Sorry again for both my timekeeping and my performance. I’ll blame the latter on being used to playing on a pitch with walls…

1 Like

Thanks to you and @Unlucky for playing anyway! I threw up quite violently after the game and am now in bed (not a normal occurance post football I assure you)

1 Like

No worries, I enjoyed it, give us a shout if yer short again. Hope you’re alright?

Groin is giving me gip again, really need to start warming up better I think.

I didn’t even recognise you playing! Have you grown a beard like all of the other boys playing tonight?

Ha yeah (though probably gonna shave it off in the next couple of days). Think I was in net when you turned up.

Good im glad, will keep you guys posted. I think I ate something dodgy before the game, I was feeling a little bit wobbly while playing which meant I sat back quite a lot. Then again my girlfriend literally had a stomach bug a couple days ago so…

Fully didn’t recognise you but that’s probably what you get when you arrive halfway through the game.

last minute drop out for game tonight pals, Firhill, 6.30, £4.50 mon then

The 6.30 start is the killer for me - not this week.

1 Like

Could probably have played but didn’t see it.
But now ‘watching’ the thread so should see future ones.

1 Like