Glassjaw

yeah can understand the grumbles but i love coloring book so would have loved to have seen that!

So wish I was there!

Trailer Park Jesus, for me Clive

Very curious to know how this board in particular feels about the lyrical content of Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence in today’s political climate.

Not a huge fan of the album to begin with but yeah, obviously pretty horrendous lyrics which he has effectively disowned

The lyrics are awful but as Eric says, they have disowned them and they were just young at the time. Think they were written more to shck than anything. Do find it a bit funny that Beating Hearts Baby gets played still considering what else he wrote

This is really it… funny it didn’t seem as horrendous at the time. Dont think I really processed the bile behind the lyrics at 15, just loved the tunes

As much as I love the album I’ve never even thought about defending the lyrics. They’ve only seemed to play Siberian Kiss from that album in recent setlists which I’ve found quite telling. I prefer Worship & Tribute anyway.

Thanks for the link. I was unaware of this.

exclusive fans will have the exclusive opportunity to pay £30 for a single LP

https://glassjaw.merchdirect.co.uk/

The fact it’s less in dollars in America too

i suppose it does allow people who can’t attend the show the opportunity to also be ripped off for merch :rofl:

Quite a good album actually innit

Aye. In hindsight I wish I had given it more time before I started tearing it apart. It’s very good

They are selling Brixton tickets for £19.93, if anyone wanted to go for a better price