Glastonbury 2022

2 Likes

Presumably she’s headlining? Think that’s a great booking for them, and will wind up all the right sort of bores.

4 Likes

Correct. Headlining the Friday

1 Like

Is Taylor Swift still down to do this as well, or has that passed now?

Apparently it’s Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar and Paul McCartney with QOTSA, Pet Shop Boys and someone else on Other.

1 Like

I’ll take that

(for a good weekend of armchair viewing)

3 Likes

Would love it to be taylor swift instead of macca.
Proper meltdown fuel headliners

8 Likes

Reckon it’s the best set of headliner since I started going in 2014. That being said I might only see one of them.

just tagging this onto the Festivals board.

1 Like

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it many times again: Best live performance I’ve ever seen.

And, according to Acclaimed Music, the 200th best song of all time.

2 Likes

Pretty devvoed that my dream of Kendrick and Taylor Swift in the same year is gone. Just hope they’ve still got Taylor for the Sunday night.

In response Noel Gallagher is going to make a counter-Glastonbury where only people with his haircut are allowed on and off stage

1 Like

iirc when Billie Eilish played in 2019 it was just her with her bro playing keys

be interesting to see what they do next summer

I’ve not seen any footage, but the pictures from recent US festival performances (ACL maybe?) look like there’s loads of A/V stuff going on. Imagine the production value will be pretty wild.

1 Like

Kendrick’s going to have quite the year if he’s performing at the Superbowl and headlining Glastonbury.

1 Like

A drummer, too. Caught some of it on way round to Pyramid stage. She had very impressive stage presence.

And surely a new record (at last)

2 Likes

Not going to Glasto, would never even think of it, but the idea of Kendrick and McCartney touring next year is pretty good. Can’t wait to splash €200 on one ticket to see McCartney in Ireland.

2 Likes

Let’s hope it’s a GKMC- or TPAB-level one :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My cousin does her A/V. Apparently she’s nice.

5 Likes