GlastonTelly 2023 📺

It’s no ‘Once in a Lifetime’.

2 Likes

And thank God for that

Yeah same. Watched the How I’m Feeling Now film a few months back and thought it was really moving and he seems a sweet guy.

Doesn’t do anything for me musically, but I keep hoping since that he can get himself into a good place. Sad to see he’s still struggling.

3 Likes

This is actually a very good point.

Manics are always so reliably great at festivals eh

4 Likes

This post just made me laugh six years later

1 Like

he announced his final tour and then covid happened, right?

ffs

2 Likes

Well that’s disappointing

Think that’s because they have staff working times, which means unless the BBC take even more production staff, they can’t film everything.

Daily Mail would shit a limb if they had more people there.

Btw, rather than looking on iplayer, it’s sometimes easier to find sets on this page

3 Likes

Finally catching up on Hot and the Chips. The live version of Down is so good! Much better than when I saw them do it last summer.

They are really great for constantly fiddling around with their songs live. Huarache Lights is an absolute monster now

3 Likes

Can’t believe how good Blossoms are at The Smiths

2 Likes

Few clips I saw of that had me wondering how helpful his management are. Seemed to be a lot of pressure on him.

They’re just the best. Officially underrated these days?

1 Like

Assume this means Japanese Breakfast (12.30 Other Stage) won’t be available either?

They weren’t gonna be shown but they’ve also had travel issues so won’t make the festival anyway.

Just burst out laughing at Rick Astley singing ” and if a double decker bus FUCKS the both of us”

7 Likes

Chrissie Hynde’s voice hasn’t changed at all.

1 Like

Oh this is great.