Glenn Ponder

is branson coming too?

Can’t be fucked really plus everyone would always ask you questions about it.

You say something like that in 1432 about the Moon and you would be (at best) losing a couple of arms

He’s insisting on piloting the aircraft on its maiden journey. You and Puff “P Diddy” Daddy would be the only passengers.

that story is made up unfortunately

If Darren Hayes offered to take you to the moon and back, would you be his baby?

How about if RB came along too?

Someone might start claiming you were lying about going then you could punch them and everyone would love you for it.

lot of nonsense in this thread. I won’t have it, not on drowned in sound .com!!

yeah I’d be up for it then. no way nasa’s leaving a bunch of slebs stranded on the moon if it goes tits up.

No Russells are allowed in space, ever. When we eventually leave the husk of this planet for pastures new, the Russells must remain behind.

He’d be bypassing the standard adoption procedure, but I like that in a man.

Em…no it isnt

1 Like

:smiley:

a smart one would be able to work it out

1 Like

Sorry to overload you with Savage Garden questions, but do you reckon you could name 3 of their songs without Googling

1 Like

I, like most people, could get 2, but I’d be struggling for a third. Reckon I could have a decent guess but I wouldn’t put any money on it

I Want You is one (specifically the 98 version, or was it 97?).

I want to stand with you on a mountain, whatever that one is called. Do I need to name them or just vaguely recall their existence?

really thought I could, but no. only two.

was thinking of two different bits of the same song.