Go on then, do you know anyone who's slept with someone famous?

That’s what that celebrity-touching thread was really about, before it descended into ‘Dannii or Diana’. So, do you have a mate who has slept with someone famous? I had a friend who was having a thing with Bond-theme-singer Sam Smith.

I know someone who had a MFF threesome with Jason Biggs. I don’t think her boyfriend at the time - now husband - ever found out.

I’m afraid not

Was he Biggs by name only?

2 Likes

I didn’t want to picture it.

I have a friend who has claimed to have kissed Ed Sheeran, but before he was famous. I am dubious.

The plural would probably come in handy in the circumstances.

(Sorry, a bit NRwRC)

1 Like

No comment!!!

My sister wanked off Shaka Hislop

32 Likes

Oh yeah, when I started working here and got the usual background questions etc. I kind of wondered why nobody asked me about Prince William/Kate Middleton since I was at St Andrews at the same time as them (not that it’s interesting or that I’ve got anything to tell, but you usually get a question or two).

Turns out Kate’s last ex before Wills works in legal, so they’ve had much juicier royal gossip to chew on.

*Ian

2 Likes

She has a reputation for exaggerating. Plus, it was in a pub up north in the middle of nowhere. Still, it could be true I guess.

My girlfriend’s mate briefly dated Matt Lucas

Did it put her off Star Wars for life?

How did you find out Balonz’s sister’s name?

Assumed she had the same name as him.

I don’t get this joke. Is it something about his final front ear?

I’m not joking.

Mr Loverman!

Well my girlfriend has never seen and has no reason to ever want to watch star wars, obviously