Go on then, I'll start a Wednesday evening thread

Alright? Tired and a bit blue tbh. Got Brian Harvey Special for tea soon and Judge Judy on the telly. Might have a midweek beer as it goes. Hbu?

4 Likes

Getting an Indian

Mr S is in a grump as the kids are being difficult. Well, they are being teenage boys but for whatever reason he doesn’t get that. Excellent excellent.

Took dog on a muddy walk so he had to have a bath, as did my car seats and my boots etc. :star_struck:

1 Like

Having a caipirinha, slightly disappointing - got the ratios wrong I think

Cracked a new (very old) book, will make some calls, getting some Indian takeaway with a couple of friends who are staying with us. Also bought a silly beer for the stash (@escutcheon ) cos why not

Oh bought a new bottle of tequila too, the spirit shelf will never get any smaller I swear

Also BIG MATCH isn’t it.

3 Likes

:fist_right:

1 Like

Evening. Not very hungry so gonna skip tea.
Having a beer on the balcony.

1 Like

:hugs::heart:

1 Like

Never.

Evening Funky and co,

Feeling not 100% today either health-wise. Did a lateral flow test earlier and was negative but I’m going to see my parents tomorrow evening so I’m feeling a bit stressed/worried about whether to go or not. Sigh :confused:

I’m in bed with a cup of tea anyway and have put on Alien Covenant for some reason. I think I must secretly love this film (I don’t).

Free curry for dinner this evening! So snapsies @Slicky @JaguarPirate

3 Likes

Good evening friends :heart: much love and hugs to those who need/want it.

Another vote for team snoopy in the rain, but had a big clean which always makes me feel a bit better. Got a wash on and the sound of the machine always makes me feel like, yes, I am on top of things and have done something productive however small.

Think I’m gonna finish my book tonight (Tacky by Rax King if anyone cares, it’s very funny) and watch the football.

Gonna try the Thai green curry huel for dinner, how exciting. Kind of. Thas about it rly

Just had some oven chips and they were shite.

2 Likes

Boight some fancy rye bread and fancy garlic and mushroom pate and its the best tea

3 Likes

Just walked from Paddington to a pub near the Roundhouse. It’s Everything Everything tonight - very excited. Gonna do some world class falsetto, trust.

4 Likes

Gnocchi for dinner. There’s a bit of banoffee pie left from earlier this week. It’s past it’s best before date, so I might suggest to my other half that I’ll do the noble thing in eating all of it.

It’s like a Thursday night really, what with Easter coming up, so I might have a tasty beer later

1 Like

Also gonna watch the football and might get pissed

I’ve just seen a video of how peanut butter is made and it’s blown my tiny little mind

Going to have an evening bath :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Explain pls

4 Likes

It’s just squeezed peanuts

2 Likes

What did you think happened?

3 Likes