Going for Gold *not* with Henry Kelly

Rather than who am I, simply name the 80s film I was in (that’s missing from the list)…

ROUND ONE!

Born in Glendale, California in 1974.

As a boy, I appeared in a number of television series and films, with recurring roles on Webster, Punky Brewster, Out of This World, and Weird Science (series).

(Literally no idea how to run a buzz in quickly game on here, not thought this through have I)

(Ok this is flawed so I’ll just post it all and hope you fight it out amongst yourselves)

I also appeared in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984) as a young Spock (the first actor other than Leonard Nimoy to play the role in a live action portrayal),

I became addicted to prescription medications after a tonsillectomy, and stole to support my addiction.

In 2009, I was arrested for committing six armed robberies at several Walgreens stores and CVS Pharmacy stores. I was sentenced to thirteen years in prison in 2010. I was scheduled to be released in 2023.

I died on July 31, 2011, at the age of 36, of a heroin overdose while in prison in Tucson, Arizona.

Which 1989 film did I have a bit part in?

• END OF ROUND ONE -

Honey I Shrunk the Kids (1989)

1 Like

This is a good game! More people should be in here playing it, come in people.

3 Likes

Correct.

Carl Steven.

The kid who mows the lawn

Tommy_Pervis

1 Like

ROUND TWO

Again name the 80s film…

That character’s a jerk, but that’s a sad life story.

1 Like

I was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on 23 August 1973

I acted in Runaway, I-Man as Eric,The Clan of the Cave Bear, Stone Fox, The Invasion, (Short Film) It’s My Party (uncredited), 50/50 Grind (short film) and in 2020 – Fried Barry.

I was also in two episodes of Murder, She Wrote…

I was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Young Actor from the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films

When my acting career ended in the late 1990s, I returned to Canada’s Sunshine Coast, where i worked in a small sporting goods store.

In 2008, I was prosecuted for careless storage of a firearm, and received three months’ probation. Later that year, I was convicted for possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking, and received a prison sentence of six months. In October 2011, I was fined for consuming liquor in a public place.

In 2011, I was convicted of uttering threats and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, and was jailed for 30 days. Later that year, I was convicted of cashing forged bank cheques.

On May 1, 2016, I was arrested in connection with the robbery of Scotiabank in Sechelt, British Columbia few days earlier. On June 8, 2016, I pleaded guilty to charges of robbing a bank, wearing a disguise to commit a crime, fleeing police, and dangerous driving.

In 2018, production began on a documentary about my life. It was released in November, 2020 on Blu-ray Disc and select streaming providers.

Which 1986 film did I star in?

• END OF ROUND TWO -

Flight Of The Navigator

1 Like