Gold Flake Paint magazine

We do! You can buy via that link above…we have u.s distribution via a record label so it’s much cheaper than if we were sending from here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome just ordered. Looks lovely, can’t wait. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Happy Friday!

Issue Three is available to pre-order now: https://goldflakepaint.bandcamp.com

Cover feature with Big Thief, plus conversations with Weyes Blood, Cate Le Bon, Jamila Woods, The Tallest Man On Earth, Nilufer Yanya, Heather Woods Broderick, Charly Bliss, The Mountain Goats, Laura Stevenson, Self Esteem, Patience, The Get Up Kids and lots of other nice things.

You can also order it with a special postcard compilation for just an extra £1, which has 20+ tracks from labels and artists involved in the issue.

Also for those of you kind enough to read this far, here’s a cheeky free download of a digital copy of Issue Two, if anyone would like to check it out what we’re doing: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

thx!

5 Likes

F Y I !

GoldFlakePaint is nine years old today, so you can get 20% off anything at the above link (magazines, subscription, merch, etc) using the code: happybirthdaygfp

1 Like

This is out now and shipping! Thanks to anyone who’s taken a chance on it. You can get 10% off with the code ‘friendsofgfp’ via our Bandcamp shop if ya like: Merch | GoldFlakePaint

Features 127 pages of in-depth music writing; interviews, essays, recommendations and more.

DSCF0492

DSCF0484

5 Likes

Great looking mag! :+1:

1 Like

It’s a really lovely thing, I’m really enjoying this issue!

2 Likes

Not in the headspace to read it yet, but it looks every bit as good as the first two. Well done! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks all, that means a lot!

Bagged it, looks good. Shame I missed the mitski one!

1 Like

I absolutely love the mag, I’ve told my friends and they have ordered and love it as well. I haven’t enjoyed a magazine this much since plan B.

2 Likes

Reading my copy on the coach as I take a school trip to their battlefields tour of France /Belgium. What a great read.

We might do a reprint at some point, it’s all anyone ever asks about haha.

1 Like

@Glimmersofhope I was a huge fan of Plan B, that’s about the highest praise I could’ve wished for.

@Scagden never thought we’d end up there, but very pleased you’re enjoying it!

1 Like

Issues 2 & 3 are £7 for today only, in case that interests anyone!

Issue 4 coming late August :purple_heart:

Issue 4 up for pre-order

1 Like

Loved the website but found the digital edition a bit of an arse. Can you still subscribe to the print version?

I’m not one for a digital magazine either, but they’re a thing in this day and age. It’s certainly designed and made to be physical.

Issue 2 has sold out but you can do a three-issue bundle which gets you Big Thief (Issue 3), Issue 4 which is announced next week, and Issue 5 at the end of the year:

https://goldflakepaint.bandcamp.com/merch/pre-order-3-issue-bundle-issues-3-4-5

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll get ordering today!