Good band merch

Couldn’t find one so thought I would start a thread for people to post links for good band merch - ie t-shirts, totes etc. not records or cds.

Most of my merch seems to be warp related stuff from bleep or los camp t-shirts so looking for other good stuff. Go……

3 Likes

17 Likes

I’m going back a long time ago. Some older members may be remember a punk/thrash band called Creaming Jesus. They were ahead of the curve, whilst other bands were selling tee shirts on the merch table they had mugs, tea towels and coasters.

1 Like

rubiks cube

5 Likes

3 Likes

Ooof, can we get polls with these so we can express our disagreement where appropriate?

9 Likes

British tea power mugs

8 Likes

9 Likes

Boris

Sunn o)))

Biffy clyro

aphex twin

10 Likes

go for it… Good morning!

5 Likes

British Sea Power have had some amazing stuff. Well ahead of the curve.
Fudge:
Chocolate:
Tea:

(yep I bought all these)

Their beers were good too.
They did hair gel too weirdly enough but cant find any photos.

4 Likes

Pomade wasn’t it?

I think it was called Brilliantine Mortality and the posing photos of them cracked me up.
Seems to have vanished off the internet now

1 Like

The BTS collaboration with line is really good, the members designed cute little characters that are on everything from drinks to toothpaste, and what i love is how subtle it is, that anyone who doesn’t know bts just sees a little cartoon animal but anyone who is a fan would know immediately. I have stickers on my phone/laptop and a keychain that i ordered from a girl from Seoul who was coming to london to see bts a few years ago and she came through, it was hard to get it in the uk back then but now you can find them in hmv
Baby Work GIF by LINE FRIENDS

2 Likes

Stereolab always have good merch. They’ve done coasters, tea towels, trays and even umbrellas. Their tote bags are a notch above as well - roomy with sturdy handles.

2 Likes

Devo hats

4 Likes

Like this Art Brut Tee

And continuing the Metallica theme…(Although I’m not sure it was official Megadeth merch)

2 Likes

And another

3 Likes

(bought this one but wish I wasn’t too late for the Metallica one)

5 Likes