Good ev

I work in a pub part time and always end up eating probably a full meal’s worth of unhealthy food at 1am and it’s made me put on a lot of weight. So I’m hoping I can push back both my sleeping and eating pattern so on the nights I work I’ll try and eat at most a yoghurt or a piece of fruit afterwards - it’ll be tough! I haven’t ate breakfast reguarly since I was in school. I think what and when I eat has been a big reason for me being constantly tired and struggling to do anything productive in the daytime

Obviously need to keep up with excersise at the same time (I normally struggle to commit to it for more than a week or so) - main goal is to be more healthy and less lazy!

2 Likes

My tip for not eating is to drink pints of tap water, TBH. Obviously the downside is you’re constantly going to the loo…

2 Likes

Good advice, I’m quite bad for drinking water. Quite often when I think I’m hungry I’m actually just thirsty. Might go and buy loads of lemons and limes to make it more interesting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I guess, but I mean literally quickly down a pint of water if you’re feeling peckish and don’t want to eat. I know thirst is supposed to be hard to distinguish from hunger sometimes but basically a pint of water will fill your belly enough to take your mind off it a bit. If you do that a fair bit through your pub shift you might not feel so hungry at the end (you won’t sleep from needing the loo all night though).

Kids yeah. 3 seats. 4 people.
Nothing to do with work it was a leisure vehicle.
Someone lives in it in snowdonia now

2 Likes