Good evening all!

Great minds!

1 Like

Just had stir fry for dinner. It’s basically the Subway of the home cooking world, isn’t it? Doesn’t matter what you put in - what meat, veg or sauce - it all ends up tasting the same and it’s always a solid 7/10 - can’t make a bad one and can’t make a great one.

Gonna have a beer then probably have an early night. Shadowing another department at work tomorrow which means I’m in at 6. At least I get to finish at 2 though (and listen to the Shipping Forecast on the way in).

RIP jordan numbers

hiya

Just had my Guardian piece published, made pasta salad in a bid to not be wasteful with food and to stop eating out so much, now I’m going to have a bath with the grumpiest baby ever and then stay up ALL night to get work done which is going to be the same for at least two more nights. EUGH. That said we both just had a two hour nap so that can keep me going.

11 Likes

Link us up, then!

1 Like

I had a stressful day at work, after a stressful week at work, I’m currently drunk for the first time in the year.
Luckily I guess I can use the Sutton UTD game as an excuse?

LETS GO SUNTON UTD

It was better before they suggested more football chat

19 Likes

Down the climbing wall. Someone I’ve not met before just recognised me from a video I uploaded last year of a famous (hard) climb in France. This has made my evening.

1 Like

That was top mate
The part about market forces determining how we should be using public space, and why they look to deem it ‘failing’ or whatever especially :+1:

3 Likes

I wanna keep this classroom.

1 Like

Really good article Scout :+1:

3 Likes

Just back from dance class. Had a break for two weeks as I was busy and was fucking shit at it tonight. Really annoyed with myself.

Going to watch Sutton United play Arsenal, have a beer and go to bed. Loads of work to do tomorrow and I still haven’t been paid. Totally hacked off with this whole fucking invoicing lark.*

*This is some way off my normal sunny demeanour but I needed a grumble.

2 Likes

First day of new job today.

6 Likes

oh god oh god oh god i just watched one of my BFFs on Uni Challenge and it was fucking incredible and his team came back from 100 points down in the last 10 minutes to WIN literally in the last 15 seconds and oh my FUCK im buzzing!!!

2 Likes

I’m really glad i couldn’t go up to watch it live now because when he did a similar thing in the Champion of Champions quarter final and won on the crucial conundrum, I cried so hard I couldn’t talk for like 10 minutes and was just bawling my eyes out in front of everyone and it was really embarrassing

2 Likes

(I care too much about my friends)

what one was he?

Had some utter wanker tailgating me tonight, pretty much could have had his car inside my car. Dickhead.

Warwick team captain!!! The beautiful pouty one <333

1 Like