Good evening Cheers! 🍻

Help yourself to a drink there’s plenty in the fridge x

2 Likes

That is very kind of you bammers. What do you have planned for your evening? I’m about to go to the supermarket so I’ll get us some crisps and snacks x

2 Likes

Gonna sing along to Queen in the bath then have a pizza I reckon.

3 Likes

Alright m9s, waiting at the station for my increasingly delayed train home from work. The next 3 trains home are all screwed up in some way, but it’ll be fiiiiiine right?

2 Likes

it’ll be fine

2 Likes

Day 3 of the 'rona. It’s bad. I am being a bit of a diva about it though.

oh man sorry to hear that, do you have enough food and lemsip?

How long a wait?

Well the 18:00 was delayed 48 minutes, so I’ve aimed for the 18:21, which is currently predicted for 18:35. One of those gradually creeping delays though, so I don’t trust it.

1 Like

Hello!

Back at the farm after 10 days in the city. Nice to be back in my little rural bubble. Dogs were VERY excited to have me back :heart: :dog:

3 Likes

Evening.

Doing a veggie toad in the hole for dinner but, as usual, it doesn’t seem to have cooked in the time it should’ve and now the other bits of the dinner are ready but the toad isn’t. Argh.

1 Like

God damn good to be back in Dublin :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Evening. Tiring day with the 2 kids. Breakfast, get ready, soft play, McDs, film afternoon, dinner, baths, bed. Now making a butternut and sage risotto. Gonna have a beer, but I’ve only got strong ones in and I’d like a pissy lager ngl.

Hope you’re all good

2 Likes

Is that a half in a pint glass?

Good idea actually

1 Like

help yourself to a Stella from the fridge my friend

Had a boring day at work, made a little better by accidentally getting a bit woozy on isopropanol fumes. Went to view a house after and got told that there are already offers over the guide price, which we can’t really afford anyway, so we’re having a commiseratery Chinese for tea. Might have 2 (two) beers.

1 Like

Chinese for tea is more fun than a new house

2 Likes

The 18:35 came true! Way busier than usual but hey I’ll take it

1 Like

Annoyingly less permanent though.