Good Evening DiS (21/05/18)

At the weekend we found out the cat has been scrapping. Cut to today and it was very obvious there had been a fight in the hallway – cat hair everywhere.

The poor thing is sixteen and probably too old for this nonsense

I should have. hadn’t been for ages so forgot what it was like. pretty disappointing / 10

Watching Chelsea flower show, once again vowing to go next year. 100 for a day ticket though, ooooft indeed.

Had some leftover party food for tea plus cake so very stuffed.

Got to go get R in a bit then it’s mint tea and waiting for bed😃

Woah. Just go for a walk round your local garden centre

2 Likes

Hopefully it won’t be too bad :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I keep meaning to take Mrs Z, then I remember it’s stupidly expensive.

1 Like

Hola!

So far tonight I’d bathed the boy, put him to bed solo, done the washing up, put dinner on and done the bins.

Now settling down to chicken pie and skinny fries, because I think I’ve earned it tonight!

If you are close the after 3.30or 5.30 tickets aren’t too mad. I’d want the whole day out though.

:thinking:

I am preparing something I cant talk about.

Yeah ok mate taps nose

Hmmm, TV is showing some possible signs of early labour, but I’m not taking this as a given

8 Likes

Sugars my drug :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Having a peppermint tea instead. Still thinking this kid will be pretty late, and might need some encouragement

Inspired by Laelfy’s doorstop coke purchase?

Drugars.

I’ve respected the poll and not drank a beer. Actually I haven’t checked it’s still saying no beer.

Ooh I just got a notification that was only five minutes old, does that mean the bug is fixed?

Here we go, lads!

Where on your body is it going?