Good evening folks!

Is folks gender non-specific? This thread is for you whoever you might be!

I should really do my push-ups this evening but I can’t be fucking bothered, think I’m losing enthusiasm because I’m not a fit man with a godly bod. I blame the snickers and sensations I bought the other day.

How we doing anyway?

Please keep me away from Hearthstone!

ah gosh that sounds terrible! Hmm what’s good for blocking out negative thoughts…alcohol? I shouldn’t say that really that’s not super healthy but sometimes I have to drink my demons away for a little while.

Saw some super cool dudes playing quiditch in the park

12 Likes

is that seriously what they are

DOING!??!!

1 Like

Done 4 interviews today. Really CBA with the rest of my late shift now. Jackets, cheese, beans and coleslaw for dinner

Someone finally came through with £100 they owed me, which feels like free money, but it’s not.
Still getting drunk off it!

6 Likes

I moved house today. Although I’ve got a million things to unpack it’s really hit me this evening how much more personal space I’m getting here for way less money compared to living in London. A nice realisation to have.

8 Likes

11 Likes

well the chocolate sounds nice!

Still at it and listening to Criminal.

Ep. 63 nearly made my heart explode into a million little pieces :cry:

ah congratulations! Hope you love your new place

3 Likes

Far, far too tired to do anything.

Once you’re all unpacked I want a nosey round your place!! Tour me! :smiley:

learning to draw
Watch this space

4 Likes

evenin. gonna eat some curry, do a bit of writing and then maybe watch a moviefillum. got a couple of things i’ve wanted to watch for a while in the post. that’s about it tbh.

aww

17 Likes

Had fish, oven chips, beans and bread (to make chip sarnies) for tea

Off on a bike ride followed by pub in a bit

Dinner’s in the oven.

plasticmichael is mowing the lawn.

Damn straight they are and they don’t care who sees em