Good evening for 03/12/2020!

Been a while since I made one of these, reckon maybe a whole year!

Caught a mouse today and it busted up my trap so going to have to order some new ones.

What are you up to?

2 Likes

Do you like mice?

• Yes mice are nice!
  • Arrrgh a mouse!

0 voters

Do you reckon you’re catching and releasing the same mouse?

3 Likes

it’s possible but not always because I caught two in one day once. At the moment I’m probably averaging catching about one a week. I did start walking 3 miles to the country park a couple of towns over but the weather is too awful and muddy in the fields to do that now so have to settle for the local park that’s 15-20 minutes walk away

1 Like

Turns out having your tooth shaved down to get a crown is not a fun time

Worth it but goddamn was that a weird experience. My precious tooth! Just a little nub now

2 Likes

Mice are so nice, it always feels like a shame to have to coax them out of the house.

This evening, same as yesterday, a big pile of work to do, utterly do not want to do it, blah blah blah. Please say your evenings are going to be better than mine.

1 Like

Yeah teeth problems are always stressful. Had a filling in one and for ages it just felt weird and the wrong shape when I would chew, seems normal now though so it’s hard to tell if my brain adapted or the tooth got eroded down

1 Like

If they didn’t shit so much I wouldn’t really mind.

What surprises me is how small and silent they are, bless 'em.

They’re so small and cute, lovely mice.

1 Like

can carry diseases which can kill you though unfortunately

Every silver lining has a cloud

3 Likes

At work for another hour and half. 2 big visits today, smashed them, so that’s good for the old confidence. Think I have soup for tea

4 Likes

1899 insta content

10 Likes

Geez its cold

But you shouldn’t watch the football

1 Like

guess he’s no spring chicken anymore

3 Likes

‘Beer now forms one of the chief articles of the cat’s diet.’

This I like

3 Likes

Christmas decorations are up

17 Likes

Went to work today and felt very unsafe at a lot of people not following social distancing, got actively mocked for following mask wearing rules, people hugging and talking insanely close, had to tell a few people to back up. Almost left after 10 mins in a tizz but didn’t. Genuinely felt safer on 3 tube trains than I did at work! And I’m not generally that nervy about this!!

wwud?

• Feedback to HR
  • Don’t bother

0 voters

1 Like

the onesie is on

1 Like