Good evening good people

Try your best but be kind to yourself mate. Always around if need a chat/pm.

Big love :heart:

1 Like

Need to clean the kitchen and put a wash on and do some dinner. Can be arsed with precisely none of these things.

First trip to a gym in about 10 yrs today. Weird place. Ended up running which is my go to exercise anyway. Idk.

Job interview tomorrow, cba.

Really not great, my friend. Really not great.

1 Like

Fire alarms gone off

Careless

Been at a work leaving do. Won the “sex toy or dog toy” impromptu quiz far, far too easily so now I need to quit

6 Likes

Have mainly been eating porridge for a few months cause of a tooth issue but tried a famously thin food. Idk I like porridge more

3 Likes

Day whatever of the heatwave. Fucking dying mates, and usually deal with heat well. It’s the 36 degrees and 60+ humidity that’ll be the problem, but fuck man. Even Bones is being really lazy.

If it smells ok, it’s probably still good.

1 Like

your cat loves lying down!

Have to give the cops a copy of a reciept when reporting it as a crime. So till goes in training mode so it’s not processed as a transaction and a reciept printed.

How boring.

3 Likes

I need to drink more water, my piss looks like chip shop curry sauce

Did you know that male giraffes headbutt female giraffes in the bladder to force them to piss, then drink the piss so they can tell by the taste whether the female giraffe is ovulating

2 Likes

my tip is, every time you go for a walk take a bottle of water with you, you’ll drink it all just for something to do.

… I mean good evening

2 Likes

that’s cruel

Don’t tilty… Don’t…

That makes sense now.

I will remember this next time I try to abscond from M&S with a large quantity of meat and a giant bag of Percy Pig & Friends.

I’ll circulate a description to the local m&s shops

“Look out for a man with a massive grin on his face”

4 Likes

Obviously

1 Like