Good evening lovelies

Did about an hours work during the day so still working. Might go work from the pub.

Probably have a few marzipan eggs

still in bed :nauseated_face:

Train back to London, listening to Talking Heads and reading the first trade of the Kate Bishop Hawkeye comics. Gr8 fun, thanks @sadpunk for the recommendation.

picked up a delay of about twenty minutes earlier, which is long enough to be annoying but too short to get any money back. Classic.

1 Like

I’m gonna post here even though I’m not lovely.

Just had a bagel, gonna eat a Gu dessert. Then I’ll flatten a load of boxes.

Alright.

Working late tonight.

Had 2 things to do today and I’ve almost finished the first thing :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Looks a good price :+1:

1 Like

Evening love(laelf)lies. Wife-o is feeling a lot better :grinning: which means I prolly could’ve gone to DiS beers :confused:

Submitted my entry for my uni’s one minute movie comp today. Feel proud of it, maaaaan.

Started looking into Dedekind Cut yesterday cause it sounded like a cool name. I think I like a lot of what I’ve heard; feel free to push recs my way.

2 Likes

good news, she can fetch her post then!

1 Like

I collected it for her cos I thought she was still under the weather but it turns out she’s fine and I collected it for no reason other than the true altruist hero that I am :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

Evening :waves:

Cakes went down a treat with reading group people and I got to trot out my ‘interesting’ fact about Aelthred* the Unready, so a decent time all told.

Olympics time now, still got two lots of Alpine Skiing to catch up on. Pretty knackered and cranky because I missed my afternoon nap though tbh.

*I can’t find the appropriate joined up ae thing on my keyboard for name accuracy, please imagine it is there.

2 Likes

Friends just rang to say he’s in the pub. That 2nd bit of work can go to hell wait til the morning

æ …

That’s a lot of boxes!

Damnit, too late for me to edit it in. Where did you find it? It wasn’t lurking behind either the a or the e on my keypad.

As a fan of Autechre it’s engrained in my brain

Alt - 0230

2 Likes

Just recorded a really over earnest acoustic cover on my phone with loads of falsetto vocals. Bit embarrassed watching it back.

1 Like

1 Like

Very well done. That’s a satisfying before and after.

4 Likes