Good evening, this is your evening thread

Edinburgh cans with @JaguarPirate? (I’m volunteering him as I am too far from Edinburgh to volunteer myself)

2 Likes

Yeah I feel the same… Like, the freedom to just be a bit quiet and not say too much without having to explain myself as a result!

You should contact your friend, they’d love to hear from you I’m sure :slight_smile: and if they’re busy or tired then it’s no reflection on you x

2 Likes

I discovered earlier that you can actually eat cookie dough straight from the freezer like tv told me you could. This is good/dangerous to know.

1 Like

best bits in that ben & jerrys ice cream too

1 Like

Usually assumed that what they put in there was really different to stay squidgy when frozen, but just regular dough works like that too :yum:

1 Like

that is pretty great!

1 Like

I’m back home this weeKend I think, stupid timing

I set up a hinge profile today and every single paragraph of my bio includes a reference to lasagna

• enjoy being alone forever at Reading

0 voters

I didn’t have enough raspberry jam to respect the poll

4 Likes

can i come round your house please

1 Like

Are you trying to get a date with Garfield?

5 Likes

who isn’t?

2 Likes

I thought that nickname was only between you and me

3 Likes
4 Likes

Is it friday night yet? I want to have a drunk zoom chat

1 Like

Bob Warman from off of the news just sounded really excited when he said Cadbury World

Cadbury world is an exciting place so it stands to reason

2 Likes

Kisses to those feeling glum.

I went out a run in glorious sunshine earlier, completely pasted in Spf 30 and ready for an uncomfortably warm time of it. just as I reached the half way point in my route, where I turn back, it started raining stair rods. I was in a tiny vest and shorts and must have looked so completely ridiculous but it was the most refreshing experience of my life (maybe.)
Munching on child’s discarded tea of tuna pasta bake and realising that I’m much happier now I’ve decided to eat little bits of fish again (even if the seafood of the world aren’t. Sorry wee guys.)
Going to have wraps with salad and pretend chicken and although I’m really craving a glass of wine tonight I’m going to have a becks blue.

4 Likes