Good evening, Tuesday evening

(Looks around. Doesn’t see another evening thread.)
Hi all. Rehanging the roman blind in my kitchen after Saturday’s flooding. Rock n roll, eh? Might have a beer to celebrate once it’s back up properly.
HBU?

2 Likes

I’m having a beer. It’s humid. Gonna call my mum and watch a movie from Brazil. Hope I can sleep a bit better tonight.

1 Like

evening all :wave:

felt so tired today, meant work was a bit crap as I properly cba. forced myself to go out to Asda as I figured a walk might help, just made me angry cos of some people being proper arses.

better now though cos I’ve had something to eat, have a bottle of Fudge Brownie Frijj, Brentford are currently winning (won’t last) and I only have two days left of work this week. plus the obligatory games to be played later :video_game:

early night coming though

1 Like

Evening all :wave:

Doing what most of you seem to have been doing at some point: watching Glastonbury reruns. I had Pulp on whilst working, and now I’m watching R.E.M.

Had a sad and melancholic thought that I’ll probably never go to a gig that comes near to my top 5-10 gigs.

2 Likes

Gonna fit my new toilet seat.

2 Likes

Evening!

Just had my second delicious steak of the week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: will have to knock that on the head. I can’t get over how aldi steaks are. £4.25 for a perfect fillet ffs. I’m in love. I LOVE ALDI

2 Likes

7 Likes

My previous one broke two days into lockdown. Never been so grateful that the local Screwfix was open.

Hi

I hope that the fall out from the kitchen flooding isn’t being too much of a pain @GarethI

Still thinking about the sweet and sour tofu I made at lunch :yum:

Really need R to get to sleep soon as I forgot my evening meds earlier and if I take them too late I’ll have shit sleep.

Going to have a beer and try figure out what to do for the evening, feeling very indecisive about that.

2 Likes

I’ve been properly craving one of these for weeks but the shops I’m in never have them.

@Ruffers - does this really happen?

1 Like

it was the only flavour of Frijj they had in Asda, shelf was otherwise completely bare. was after a chocolate one, but this’ll do nicely

Fudge are my treat Friji; Banana is my standard, followed by Chocolate.

The Raspberry Doughnut one they did around the Simpsons Movie was excellent too.

2 Likes

Certainly does! Goth pagan Christmas for the win.

2 Likes

Rap battling a dead horse for booze.

1 Like

So so tired

There’s a massive raspberry tart in the freezer that we forgot about, so I’m going to sort that out.

4 Likes

The blind is hung. Beer time.

1 Like

I’m thinking to figure out what film I will probably watch tonight

It’s one of those annoying evenings where it goes dark so you put a light on then brightens up again 5 minutes after you’ve sat down.