Good Evening Tuesday!

never heard of emmental or hasselback! You sound like a culinary master

They don’t call it “America’s Wang” for nothing

3 Likes

Evening Bam, all. Had a ridiculously long day, here’s a big pile of stuff I opened, found on a 25 page delivery note and priced

To be honest it was nice to be kept occupied all day and I got to be away from customers. Really fucking achey now though. Got some sirloin steak for tea and a few Tyskies as it’s my Friday night!

1 Like

Translates as: swiss cheese/weird roast potatoes

1 Like

got some weird flashbacks to stock checking in the warehouse looking at this picture.

Used to love wandering down aisles to check stuff when nobody was about, getting 5 minutes to myself.

Love the grim quiet uniformity of a warehouse aisle.

sounds good man!

1 Like

glad to hear it ma man. :+1:

1 Like

I like to go and check stock for a bit when my colleagues are being particularly annoying. Unfortunately I’ve had to pile stock elsewhere and it’s very messy now.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hullo Bammers and DiS crew.

In a pub in Denmark Hill, shortly headed for Champion Hill for Dulwich v Brentford B. Having a can of…

(Actually, 3 cans. But this is my number one beer of all time.)

Blondie on the sound system, earlier anxiety at bay. Life isn’t always shit.

4 Likes

In the bath. Turkey steaks, roasted peppers and brown rice for dins later. Few eps of B99 with the TV. Bed.

1 Like

yes! I’m running a bath right now! Bath time solidarity :fist_right:

1 Like

Good man! Radox?

Asda Bath Soak so pretty much

Mine relieves stress apparently

mine is enriched with sea minerals and clary sage extract!

words!

1 Like

Evening, having creamy garlic mushrooms on potato rosti. Going for a walk in a bit. That’s all.

2 Likes

1 Like

Had some spinach and paneer curry for tea.

Creme egg for later.
Got to do done work in a bit buuuuut…only…
Three days until half term…:mega:

1 Like

Stew has turned put a bit weak…like a mushroom broth, what do i jazz it up with?