Good evening

Fuckin ell. Sorry to hear that ccb.

My day has involved me being called ‘incorrect and unacceptable’ by my bosses bosses bosses boss, being harangued and criticised by various groups of people and then having to work late when I’d promised my wife I wouldn’t.

Can I emigrate with you?

Yes I am!

That’s an incredibly disingenuous photo of the place, though. Most of it looks much, much shitter.

1 Like

Fucking rough day man :frowning:

Hope tomorrow’s a better one for you

3 Likes

hi mwt, lp, omx, rfw, egf, j2n, aotw, ttf, ccb, tkc, att, btt, k, e, tw, epm and etc

5 Likes

From zero work to too much… at least you’ll have money for burritos right…

1 Like

Well we all know how tough it was for you being a post-punk iconoclast there now.

1 Like

'kin 'ell the guy leading this call uses so many words to say so little of substance. And speaks so slowly. And never asks for audience feedback. Drives me insane every time.

A mixed day, all in all

Sounds like weekend to me, godspeed :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Good luck with the interviews :slight_smile:

Please report back, not had one before… is it a quorn product too far…

bloody hell, what a shiter of a day

hope you at least enjoy your chilli and chips

Hey!

I’ve been babysitting all day. One kid was picked up about an hour ago, and the second one is currently (hopefully) sleeping in my bed. For a couple of seconds earlier I thought I’d have to call an ambulance or something as the one who’s sleeping over had a piece of furniture fall over him but the wall stopped it before he actually got hurt so he was just really scared I guess. Calmed down in just a few minutes’ time though.

Babysitting update ends here

Wednesday is my late night, 9am to 8:30pm. The last few hours have absolutely dragged, but i’m feeling ok.

Last night I had a bit of a meltdown, not sure why, just felt really down for no apparent reason and was in a terrible mood, I didn’t want to talk to my house mate and I felt like crying for no reason. I went to bed early.

I was going to get out my late night today because of it, but today i’m the complete opposite, happy and chatting to people. I can’t explain my down moments at all.

Tomorrow night I’ve got a gig to look forward to, then I’m off on Friday with the theatre in the evening, and football on Saturday.

turns out stressing out is really tiring, I feel completely shattered. Going to go eat pringles and drink a beer then early bed I think.

2 Likes

Sounds like you needed the sleep.

Perhaps, I went to a 30th on Saturday but did absolutely nothing on the Sunday nor Monday evening. Work has been quite stressful, and yesterday only two of us were in and I was in a server room all day by myself with nobody to talk to. So I was probably just going stir crazy.

Keeps happening though, where I have days on end where I clam up and just don’t want to talk to anyone, and I’m annoyed at myself for being like it, but I can’t do anything about it.

There’s room for everyone on the Gulf Coast of Florida!

They were good! And my wife made me an accidentally strong gin and tonic!

3 Likes

I can totally identify with all of that - stress is an awful thing.