Good Famous People

Is there beef in this thread? Not read it

This is making more sense than The Phantom Menace already.

3 Likes

While you pretend quite dramatically to not know what quiet coaches are, to find train travel some kind of exotic luxury, and a plethora of similar examples from recent days, people will continue to consider your writings the rambling of somebody who is either posting for a reaction, or somebody who really does live in an underground bunker.
Itā€™s quite annoying because you make lots of good points that risk getting lost in amongst the white noise.

3 Likes

Fucksake I posted.

2 Likes

One of us! One of us!

3 Likes

Has anybody said Olivia Coleman yet?

1 Like

Probably, who knows though

1 Like

Train travel is a luxury for me, never heard of a quiet coach before the other day, have already said that I live a weird life so I think that covers everything

Reckon I have been on a train maybe 10 times in my entire life

Most weeks I donā€™t leave my town and I think I left the county twice last year

And me.

Sorry if you werenā€™t trying to wind me up, find it hard to take your questions at face value when you have tried to gotcha me in the past in unrelated threads so feel like ā€œdo you think you are a good person?ā€ was a trap question to illicit a certain response from me.

Especially when you follow it up by saying itā€™s silly for someone to think famous people could be bad, thatā€™s definitely goading me into a response

1 Like

I found the whole premise of the thread ridiculously loaded, hence that question. There are plenty of very good people out there and how famous or rich they are is not an overriding measure by which to judge their moral (or any other) worth.

Your second paragraph is strawmanning again, by the way.

doesnā€™t sound right

It is loaded because super rich people are bad, Iā€™m not going to agree with you on this so I donā€™t know why you are bothering

So the thread is actually about super rich people not famous people?

Was hoping to find some examples of some good famous people who arenā€™t super rich

1 Like

Not read this entire thread but what about people that do ā€˜evilā€™ jobs such as estate agents or work for insurance companies. Should they get paid the same as everyone else @Bamnan?

Donā€™t see a good reason for estate agents to exist

1 Like

But whilst they are legal yes they should be paid the same as other people

1 Like