Good Friday? Let's Hope So

It’s our family local curry house in the southside, been going for years. Food is excellent, the team that work there are so lovely and friendly and it’s got a super chilled atmosphere. Love it.
http://newturban.com/

What’s the point in having a cooked breakfast if you don’t take photos and post it on dis?

1 Like

Made some scrambled eggs and a potato waffle for ma boo but masterchef is on so

15 Likes

Smeared some ketchup on the plate with the back of a spoon

2 Likes

Those eggs are a lovely, lovely thing but your waffle looks a little undercooked.

6 Likes

Keep referring to it as a latticed potato cake but she’s not having it

14 Likes

got back pretty late last night. the uk smells weird. like chemicals.

It’s the smell of Brexit

3 Likes

Nice waffle shards.

Sounds alright tbh.

Just saw an absolutely massive Easter parade walking into the town centre. It potentially went on forever because I couldn’t see the end of it :open_mouth:

NINE types of pakora!

3 Likes

It’s going on till Monday, when the last thing to pass will be a full sized replica of the rock that was used to deal Jesus’s tomb.

4 Likes

Wowza.

Hey witches I listened to two episodes of the butterfly effect on the way up, thanks for recommending it. :+1:

1 Like

Nipped down the caff.

Sgt Pepper’s on t’stereogram.

1 Like

Oooo!!! Great. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but I love Jon Ronson. I LOVE HIM. You should listen to all his audiobooks too! His voice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I kind of half loved the calmness of his voice but but then half hated some of the little vocal quirks. Was getting used to it by the end though.

1 Like

Playing a gig tonight!

6 Likes