Good hypothetical dialogue

1. “God damn it, Sammy! Why don’t you ever think!?”
  2. “Now that’s what I call a three-course meal!”
  3. “Dunlop, like the trainers, right? - No, like the tires”
  4. “It just seems like every time I’m getting close to you you get further away from me…”
  5. “EVERYBODY GET DOWN AND I MEAN GET RIGHT THE FUCK DOWN, ON THE FLOOR YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, I’M NOT FUCKING JOKING HERE, GET THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW”
9 Likes

“Fondue? You call this a fuckin fondue? This is the sorriest shit I ever seen in my fuckin life. Just wait til I tell your mudda about this.”

5 Likes

Really nice lines, thank you for sharing

1 Like

“Flim-diddly, flim-diddly, flim-diddly-do, my name is Flim-Flamflam and I’m flummoxing you!”

(This particular line of dialogue would need to be in a kind of whimsical fantasy film)

1 Like

“Well, you know what they say!”
“No! No I don’t know what they say!”

The best bit about this bit is that it’s a callback to something that was mentioned earlier that wasn’t identical but had similarities.

3 Likes

“Do I look like a freakin’ structural engineer to you, huh? Do I got a freakin’ protractor in my pocket? Do you see a God damn set square on this desk? Get the fuck outta here”

5 Likes

“If you’re wondering how a dog came to be Secretary General of the UN, then let me take you right back to the beginning…”

8 Likes

“You call that a post-structuralist analysis of the current political nightmare? This is a post-structuralist analysis of the current political nightmare!”

4 Likes

“I always dreamed of being a mixologist in the big city, but when your local pet rescue shelter comes calling … how do you say no?”

5 Likes

“No, it’s in the cupboard. Not that one, not that one, not that one, yeah that one. What? Well it was in there last time I looked”

1 Like

Can I get some feedback gaffer? Not sure if I’m hitting the character beats here

Is this a line of dialogue or a normal post?

“These examples, they’re surely monologues, aren’t they?”
“Well, that’s what I thought. But I-”
“Didn’t want to butt in and spoil everyone’s fun? Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? To have somebody repeat your lines as if they’re talking on a god-damn telephone?”
“No.”

3 Likes

It’s meta-logue

1 Like

“Well as the director of the acclaimed indie romcom that we’re working on together, as equals, my feedback would be as follows”

“This is an insult to the word cake!”
“I’m so sorry I don’t know what happened, it’ll be better for the finals”
“You bet your ass it will, otherwise you’re outta here!”
both look to camera and in unison “Crumbs!”

“If you can’t stand the heat … ask the Sous-Chef to open the window for god sake! No need to be uncomfortable eh lads?”

1 Like

“You think you’ve got brass? I had so much brass in my life but I just got rid of it clicks fingers like that”

3 Likes

“You’re moping around the place like you’ve got a dislocated arsehole, what’s the matter with you?”

“I’m here to attack people and repair the printers… and I’m all out of printers”

5 Likes