Good karma/bad karma

Done anything good that has resulted in good karma? Done anything bad that has resulted in bad karma?

Yesterday I asked a colleague what I should get from McDonald’s and he said “Quarter pounder with cheese meal and a Dairy Milk McFlurry.”. I asked him what drink and side I should get as part of that meal and he said “fries and Sprite”.

On my way to McDonald’s last night I thought “fuck that guy, I want to try that new Big Tasty with chicken, as a meal, with fries and a Diet Coke, and a reindeer Malteaser McFlurry”. I giggled with glee as I purchased the food thinking about my colleague’s reaction to my disobedience. Couldn’t wait to tell him in the morning. Well, unfortunately the Big Tasty with chicken was shit and I dropped my Diet Coke as I exited my car and the reindeer Malteaser McFlurry was passable at best.

It seems like karma sometimes. But it’s just coincidence.

No, it was karma. I felt something.

2 Likes

My local Indian restaurant used out of date coconuts, which resulted in a lot of bad korma

2 Likes

I don’t see how that’s relevant to the current topic.

Subject

Peasant.

What are we doing

I don’t know. My brains a bit fried tbh

Same.

Might do some work. See you at lunch.

1 Like

Gunna start using this as a way to say I didn’t have things I reckon

I tried to warn people about the chicken big tasty in the thread about it, there was no way they could be good, chicken selects rather than full burger, cheese on battered chicken… no way they could make that work

3 Likes

You felt coagulating, greasy mayonnaise dribbling down the front of your trousers.

I do like Topics. I think it might be my favourite newsagent chocolate bar.

Got to say though, my colleague’s suggested order was pretty shit, right?

Those chicken selects were so premium when first introduced, they have fallen so far

Also, the fuzzy warmth from doing good things makes it easier to accept a sort of virtuous circle, and to be more welcoming of other people doing good things too

1 Like