Good m'evening to you all

Dark innit

Please report all your business below

2 Likes

Funny business

Happy business

Show business

1 Like

Good evening, I am going to work on my assignment until 2am then attempt 6.5hrs of sleep. I hate and enjoy it at the same time

2 Likes

leftover lasagne, bath, planning emergency cinema trips before they probably close them on us again next week :frowning:

Might actually commit to a new phone too!! Only about … 18 months after I first thought about it. Impressive even by my standards

2 Likes

Hello!

We were going to go to Hastings today, but the boy felt car sick so we only made it as far as Eastbourne. I didn’t mind - the ice cream is better in Eastbourne anyway. Stopped off at the Long Man of Wilmington on the way. You can’t beat a massive bit of art cut into chalk landscape.

Tomato-y fish stew for dinner, which was tasty. No plans for tonight. I might fire up Ableton and add some piano to a remix I’ve been playing with, depending on how long Jimbo’s bedtime takes.

2 Likes

Busyness business

2 Likes

Having not eaten anything since 6pm yesterday, I’ve just inhaled two portions of veggie lasagne and quite a lot of garlic bread.

I feel peculiar.

Ite. Trying a variety of shroomdogs that is new to us - very exciting. Also quizzy Mondays - very exciting. Oh and a man is coming round to the house to collect our apple harvest as he’s making cider. He’s bringing his telescopic apple picker, bless him.

2 Likes

never heard

1 Like

Leftover pasta for tea. That’s it. Really in the mood for a pub pint.

1 Like

just had keema and pitta for dinner. work in a few hours. hopefully it goes better than last night’s debacle :frowning:

been feeling very flat and glum since getting back from holiday. forced myself to do a zwift this afternoon & put in a solid shift, and i feel a bit better now. did some boring life admin too, like booking an mot for the car & some heating oil so i don’t freeze

1 Like

how was the hol though EM :slight_smile:

it was good, a nice change of scene if nothing else. the weather was utterly rank so I didn’t get out on the bike/into the hills nearly as much as I wanted to, which i think has contributed to the current glum. missed my cat too :frowning:

1 Like

I’m looking for an excuse to go play a nerd game without just saying “I quite want to go play my nerd game all evening now thanks bye”

meditation and self reflection

Just put a pizz on

• Always extra cheese
  • Nah there is enough on it already

0 voters

That just sounds like wanking.

Probably better though

1 Like

Oh love I empathise completely as I was in the same place a few weeks ago.

You have all of my good wishes and support x

1 Like