Good morning Friday fans

If it makes you feel any better then we can all talk about you whilst you’re not here?!

I don’t speak Glaswegian though so it might be a bit

6 Likes

That rainbow jumper for sure, what a beaut!

2 Likes

Would you say that you’re #HoHoHungover?

3 Likes

Also, today can go to hell.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

:frowning: I remember that story from Gremlins about her dad in the chimney really scaring me as a kid.

1 Like

‘My friend is hungry, can you make him one of your lovely toasties on your worktop or a well dressed man will hurt him’.

@Lo-Pan please confirm

2 Likes

Hahaha :slight_smile:

That’s a bit east coasty

1 Like

Belter

Ironically, that’s cockney rhyming slang for haggis toastie.

3 Likes

But of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wink: :+1::facepunch:

Chuffed to say I am the (second) best young writer in the country, according to a panel of experts including Dave from the Hairy Bikers. The guy who won my category was a professional sommelier and writer and wrote the tasting notes for the beers we had with the awards dinner (:thinking:), so I can think of myself as the best amateur. Blogging is for winners, kids!

16 Likes

And runners-up.

Took today off to get my car sorted. Then I went out drinking last night and stayed out so late that I’m not going to be safe to drive until far too late to get that done. Great work, me.

I’m a bit hungover. Think it was the pub owner’s homemade plum moonshine that tipped me over the edge.

Tomorrow: off to Norwich to play Netrunner. Fingers crossed I see Graham Linehan again.

Sunday: no plans.

Nicely done hyggers! Huge congrats!

Sounds like you lost out to a right apple-polishing teacher’s pet anyway.

I’d almost completely forgotten about this! Let me know meet up details (and remind me how much I owe you for the ticket!)

We not playing netrunner in the chip today?!