Good morning friday 🌄

Hi guys! Welcome to my all new morning thread, make sure to reply in a banging youtuber style telling me all about what you are up to and how it’s going!

I can’t wait to read it and choose my favourite replier for a big prize of some of my unreal merch. SICK!

Dont forget to like and subscribe for access to all my new content, wouldn’t want you guys to miss out!!

!! UPVOTE !!

27 Likes

This post includes paid for promotion.

Working today. Quiet night in, surprisingly.

3 Likes

What is up guys, it’s Ella Megablast with some more quality contentless #content. I have just finished the last night shift of the week and climbed into bed with a can, and Katie-cat (link below for her #catsofinsta page) has joined me for a cuddle. Gonna sleep til two, blast a Zwift race in the evening then get on the cans like the ultimate end of level boss (see my Twitch for a walkthrough). Goodnight until then, and don’t forget to smash the like button as well.

8 Likes

R has started the day by having a complete meltdown at the sight of her high chair. So that’s nice.

Don’t forget to hit that notification bell. It really helps the channel!

4 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

7 Likes

No idea.

In other news, the plumber is due to visit today between 1 PM and 1:30 PM to fix my leaky tap.

What time will he turn up?

• Before 1 PM
  • Between 1 PM and 1:30 PM
  • Between 1:30 PM and 2 PM
  • Between 2 PM and 3 PM
  • After 3 PM
  • No show
0 voters
3 Likes

Seconded.

Today is my last day at work for a week. Gonna celebrate by trying to not do any work.

1 Like

Call at 2 to say he’s held up on a job.

2 Likes

Does anyone here speak Arabic? I have a weird question that you may be able to help me with. Message me if you can.

Thank you to the wonderful Drowned in Sound community for helping to take my work to the next level. Smash that like button! Until next time!

3 Likes

Christmas songs on the radio at work.

You can get that right to fuck. Better not have this for the next 5 weeks.

MORNING GUYS! :star_struck::kissing_heart::laughing::sleeping::cowboy_hat_face:

Scout here, just wanted to say how grateful I am for each and every one of you who signed up to my channel this week. You guys are fire :fire:

Right now I’m going to do the schoolrun and big shoutout to my partners on this post - George at ASDA for the new bobble hat to hide my #bedhead from the yummy mummies. Lolololol :crazy_face:

You’re never going to believe what I’ve got lined up for this afternoon #homespaday #havingabath Link to all the products I’ll be using in the caption below :point_down:

14 Likes

Got today off so gonna have a two hour bath

2 Likes

Team bath!

Not had a bath (without M in it) for years.

Predict I’ll last 4 minutes

Hi guys!

Awesome to have you on my channel! Before we go any further and get into today’s post I’d just like to remind you to like, subscribe & ring that bell so you never miss another post like this one

So, welcome back guys. Today we’re going to be talking about the temperature in Sweden and let me tell you…it changes QUICKLY! And…here’s where I have to admit that in a previous post I was pretty hasty to be worrying about the unseasonably warm weather… as yesterday it dropped twelve degrees in the space of two hours and started to snow!

Well, today was a ffffffrrrrrooosssttyyy morning, -2C when I woke up but clear skies and a bright winter sun! Just look at it :eyes:

Anyway, I’m off to pick up some home-office supplies and then chat with the lawyers followed by throwing together a PowerPoint for the board of directors - all from my sofa! Madness!

So, don’t forget to ##pling## ring that bell :bellhop_bell: and I’ll see you again next time for some more mundane posting !

In the meantime here’s an anagram quiz for you; which famous footballing star considers the rest of the Premier League as Mere Earthlings

Answer in the comments below!

Until next time :vulcan_salute:

17 Likes

:musical_note: good morning everyone
Manches is here
Get the telly turned on cause
Manches is here
From 8 until 12
Entertainment and health
And a chat with the experts on
Protecting your wealth
Good moooooornnnniiiinnnnggg
With Manches and Judyyyyyyyy
And also Johnny Vaughan :musical_note:

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE NOSTALGIC TEEVEE CLIPS AND EDITS AMBIGUOUSLY TROUBLING AMOUNT OF UNION JACK EMOJIS

10 Likes

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

1 Like

Hi guys!

Today I’m in hospital for some blood tests.

Also I just tried this amazing new energy drink, Billy Whiz. Its calorie free and since I started drinking it I’ve lost 2lbs. The guys at Whizcorp are offering an amazing 20% off your first can. Just go to their website and enter the promo code ‘GULLIBLE’ :crazy_face:#offmytits #illpromoteanyoldshit

10 Likes

Face reveal at 1000 subscribers, we can get there guys! I’m so honoured and touched to be part of this community and to have everyone supporting my work. It means a lot y’all!

4 Likes

Have you all lost your fucking heads?

13 Likes