Good morning Monday

Woke up at 6. Someone else is probs doing a day thread right now.

Happy Monday. Sending love and laughter your way x

2 Likes

Morning Tilts.

My left leg has major cramp after cycling yesterday. It bloody hurts. Other than that feeling tickety boo.

Morning Tilto.

I’ve got a new bathroom being fitted this week - which means no shower or bath for a few days. It’s okay though, it’s only going to be 30 degrees today, and I just love being a sweaty, smelly mess.

Also taking one of the dogs to the vet. He seems to have done something to his hips and is in a lot of pain. Really hope that it’s nothing serious.

22 Likes

Yo tiltz.

Was a bit down about how much weight ive put on and then saw a photo from last year which has made me feel worse.
Think I’m gonna have a pre-work bath to chill me out

A really big spider landed on my head in the night. Now we’re a spider positive household, but that was taking the piss. Chucked it out the window.

4 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

11 Likes

Morning, still feel rough. First day back after 2 weeks back.

Only 155 emails so not too bad.

lets none of us do any work today

5 Likes

my phone’s broken so i can’t log into teams or anything with MFA anyway, pretty stupid

:wave:

new sofa arriving in half an hour :grimacing:

• it wont fit through the door
  • it wont fit in the room
  • some damage will be done trying to get it in
  • they’ve brought the wrong sofa

0 voters

Salutations from safebruvs solitude. I’ll be here all day every day

4 Likes

Does that communal garden get really echo-y if people are talking etc?

1 Like

Everyone just uses their balconies tbh

My nice day was totally ruined yesterday due to unforeseen circumstances and I am determined for a do over. Have my camera, watercolours and paper, a book and some sunscreen to catch that midday sun

2 Likes

just wanna be able to choose a new phone in my own time and maybe go a few days without owning one but capitalism won’t even let me do that :frowning:

do you have a separate work phone or have to use your own one?

time to clean up the work mess that I left for myself on Friday, and totally swore I’d fix over the weekend … gonna be a good, good day

Film night with friend later though so

1 Like

CBA

3 Likes

Been off since Wednesday and dreading logging in but the reality will be not much will have happened

D & D tonight

Looks like it’s going to be a lovely day so hopefully I can squeeze in a bike too but I’m very dozy right now

1 Like