Good morning Monday

nah its not denim :laughing:

Denim? I hardly know him!

1 Like

Looks like my sofa, where for you get it from?

oh i cant rememberā€¦ one of the big places. CSS or somewhere? think the sofa is called henry or something?

Me too. I was all geared up for cold last week! I even washed my huge snuggly house hoody in preparation and now THIS?! Urgh.

2 Likes

I got the job, I have employment, Iā€™m not fucked!!

34 Likes

just took a sigh of relief so big that I almost deflated

9 Likes

I was woken up by sunlight this morning. Iā€™d considered getting thicker curtains but itā€™s actually such a nice way to wake up. Tbh I think Iā€™d have still been happy waking up to the music of Creed at full volume - Iā€™m just really happy that Iā€™ve finally moved.

Got a swim booked in at 10, just having a coffee next to David Thomasā€™ drinking hole, wondering how heā€™s coped during lockdown.

thank you

just realised iā€™ve posted ā€˜i got the job!!!ā€™ on here three times in the last 12 months, maybe i should chill tf out

3 Likes

post ā€œi still have the jobā€ every day from now on

6 Likes

This is what my nightmares are made of. Terrifying.

Morning campers!
Slept like :poop:, was so hot that I kept waking up in a sweaty sheen and having to stand up and likeā€¦ shake it off like a dog thatā€™s fetched a tennis ball out of a pond. Lovely.
Gonna have a big clean today, neglected the floors and whathaveyou a bit recently. Also got a sainsbos shop being delivered- well excited cause they had a homeware sale so I got some over the door hooks for my towels, a slow cooker (Ā£20!), mini chopper thing (Ā£12!) and other bits.
Treated myself to a bunch of sunflowers cause theyā€™re my fav but they emailed to say the jug I ordered is out of stock with no suitable replacements. Of course I donā€™t own a vase, so will be figuring out what to keep them in. Thick stems mean they wonā€™t fit in a half pint glass, hmmmmm.

1 Like

Canā€™t imagine the spider was too happy about it either

Slept okay-ish. Back and legs hurting after doing lots of lifting/carrying/sorting of boxes yesterday.

Work team meeting is pointless atm, cannot hear anyone half the time as Iā€™m still WFH and everyone else is office bound.

Stayed up really late last night reading up on The Shining, what a disturbing film!

1 Like

My housemateā€™s brother who Iā€™ve been complaining about being round every night has moved home now so got some personal space again. Housemate has gone home with him for now but just for a week or two. Place to myself again temporarily, nice.

As a result though I ended up spending the entire weekend on the sofa in front of the TV and so itā€™s absolutely flown by. Should really have left the house at some point, sun was out yesterday and everything. Itā€™s left me feeling a bit fuzzy headed, will go for a nice walk after work today to try and reset.

Really have no motivation for work atm, job change happens at the end of next month and Iā€™m just counting down the weeks while I try to get the day in answering monotonous phonecalls until then. Bit of a drag waiting it out

YES!!! Whereabouts is it?

1 Like

Corbz, itā€™ll be a bad job that I hate but thatā€™s fine for while Iā€™m training to do da driving.

I forgot this was happening but Misty is in this monthā€™s all-staff newsletter :rofl:

3 Likes

Been sweeping the garden centre and made a new pal

6 Likes