Good Morning, Sunday

I’ve got some porridge :cry:

Maybe I’ll cycle for some eggs?

2 Likes

GF found an avocado on the street just outside Tesco so we’ve been singing “Street avocado’” to the tune of Sade’s ‘Smooth Operator’ since!

12 Likes

Think I’ve sidestepped the hangover even though I was drinking from 2pm yesterday. The TV said he was thinking of making pizza today but he probably thought I was too drunk to remember so I’m gonna remind him all day.

12 Likes

Morning all. Got to clean the flat prior to moving out tomorrow :sleeping:. Will go for a walk along the canal/river and hopefully end up somewhere nice for lunch. First I need breakfast which I will need to go to Tesco for. Maybe Scottish crumpets?

2 Likes

Cheers buddy! Really looking forward to it tbh - as you know I’ve desperately needed a change for a while now…

Had to confirm it was definitely Sunday and that yesterday hadn’t been a very vivid dream of it all going so well

11 Likes

On a train to London to then get the train to Doncaster for football. Then heading to Leeds tomorrow.

This sounded such a good idea when I booked it. Now I wished I could have a lie in and watch it on TV instead.

GF is trying on bridesmaids dresses today as her sister’s wedding is in a few months. I have to get some DIY stuff, drop some PS2 cables to a friend and then try and salvage something from most recent MueseuM recordings.

Got word that Not Earth’s new tracks will be on the radio next week so that’s something to look forward to.

1 Like

Good of the Premier Inn to be doing construction work at 8am to get me up for the day, real good yep

4 Likes

Think of it as motivation to get up in time for breakfast

1 Like

Morning guys! Nothing to do today, might go for a walk. Then I’ll spend the rest of my day playing Tetris.

Does someone wanna come round and clean my flat?

1 Like

Thanks for the image, @BargainMax. Thankfully it hasn’t got to that yet, although I’ve now got someone else asleep on my belly.

1 Like

Gf wants to go to a garden centre, so obviously I’m now trying to think of how to fake my own death to get out of it.

4 Likes

Great nice last night, saw Haiku Salut do a VR thing then had drinks with a couple mates. Stopped a fight just as it was about to break out too.

4 Likes

Wife and I are gonna mooch around Manchester today.

Will maybe call in to the Cloudwater and Track taprooms if they’re open, and booked into Bundobust for dinner but no idea what else we’re gonna do.

1 Like

No just over indulged on Friday night until Saturday midday. Horrendous.

God that sounds shit, we hate being sick don’t we lads.

2 Likes

Got to go to Ikea later to get a birthday present for my Mother :grimacing:

That childhood meals thread makes me want to make cornflake cakes today :bowl_with_spoon::cake:

2 Likes

Meatballs?