Good morning Thursday

It’s not been sunny here for like a month now, tedious.

No idea what to do today, might make lemon tofu. Really feel like going to the cinema or the library or somewhere to do an activity but none of that is possible. Actually, maybe a trip to Liverpool if I can find the train fare.

2 Likes

Getting my hair cut this evening, woo! Will also be picking up my car from the garage and finding out how much it cost, less woo.

CBA getting out of bed.

Happy Birthday to wonderful disser @laika - hope you are having a great day. :tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face:

12 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

eggs royale

2 Likes

tit. other raccoon.

2 Likes

Can everything fuck off please great thanks bye

1 Like

In amsterdam they call it the egg whopper

1 Like

ur an egg whopper

1 Like

Gotta go to the bank and do a food shop in a sec.
Hoping my plan of getting in there early means there will be minimal people.
Right fancy an ice lolly, gonna get some ice lollies.
Lovely weather today which is nice, I suppose, but I’m already sweating

Morning all!

Woken at 6.30 by The Child shouting for juice. Everyone has been in a bad mood from that point until I delivered her at nursery.

I’m moving some things into the loft this morning and listing some things on Gumtree.

I’ll probably be snacking all day.

My royal breakfast would probably involve really good quality sausages, bacon and black pudding, beans, scrambled eggs, potato scones and good quality toast. I wouldn’t have to cook or wash up any of it. Alternatively, I do like spicy baked eggs.

2 Likes

Got an idea for a thread btw. Currently in its infancy but gonna marinade it in my brain as I inevitably queue up loads. Could be a really special one

1 Like

wanted to make a “they got the parliamentary system over there, they don’t know what the fuck a royale is”

but they’re still a monarchy aren’t they so… not really any point to this post

good beat poetry this

Gotta go to the bank and do a food shop
in a sec.
Hoping my plan of
getting in there early means there will be
minimal
people.
Right fancy an ice lolly
gonna get some ice lollies.
Lovely weather
today, which
is nice, I suppose, but I’m already

sweating

2 Likes

:smiley:

Happy birthday @laika :partying_face::birthday::balloon::cake::tada:

1 Like

I would look at a box of cereal and sing

When I am king, you will be first into my bowl

1 Like

It’s not nice, and it should be ok to speak up about this imo. It’s too hot and I want the drizzle back please.

2 Likes

^not a thing

No.

2 Likes

let’s switch skies

1 Like