Good morning, thursdayers.

Gatwick innit, not a whole lot of options

1 Like

could fly to italy

6 Likes

Going into the office again in a bit. Hope nobody throws any liquids on me today. Wouldn’t want that to become a thing.

Those are perennial pumpkins

Good name for a Smashing Pumpkins tribute band.

3 Likes

Managed to cycle to work with a bit of a hangover, so I believe I’m eligible for some kind of award?

1 Like

:wine_glass: :heavy_plus_sign: :cheese: :clock7: :eyes:

morning drinking is fun I don’t know why more people don’t try it

Frowned upon in the office

7 Likes

Yeah you are…for Biggest Silly Billy.

(But well done)

Lovely cool and almost dry morning, saw a work boat on the Clyde and was like wish I had job where I got to go on a boat.

woah the avatars move about the screen when you scroll now

got nicely settled into listening to some horrible music on the bus when one of my colleagues got on and chatted shit all the way in. day ruined.

2 Likes

no likey

2 Likes

Had no breakfast products in and went a bit wild so now having a bacon hot sauce croissant

King food

2 Likes

4 Likes

Stayed at my mam’s after last night’s gig - and was kept awake by her dog snoring and farting loudly all night.

Desperately want to go for a snooze, but I’ve got a boiler engineer coming around at an (as yet) unspecified time.

Bonjour!

I only had half a breakfast this morning because the cereal ran out, which explains why I’d happily eat lunch right now. When I have it, it’ll probably be a late lunch anyway because I’m going to pop out and buy a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau to drink later, what with it being the third thursday in November and all.

2 Likes

I dreamt my family home burnt down to ash. It was NOT nice.

Though, in a way it was quite nice because it was an efficient way to declutter and that’s something my mum is always a bit stressed about.

Hiii everyone :wave:

3 Likes

Keep getting fake-handwritten letters from someone running for council (obviously a lib dem). The crushing sadness when you think someone’s written you a lovely handwritten letter and it’s the lib dem again - and it’s printed out!

My day is ruined

7 Likes