Good Tuesday to you

Morning,

Who knows what today holds. I’ve just checked and it’s back to back meetings ALL morning. No respite, no breaks. Ugh.

And, I just went to make coffee and our milk is off. What a great day so far!

Hang on - I just not bought it yesterday!

Morning all :wave:

WFH today. Got meetings 9.30-12 and 1-3, so just getting some admin bits sorted beforehand. Very, very little else to report. Hope you’re all well though!

Sorry, yeah, a day off for their equivalent of the Grand National

1 Like

Morning all!

Wor Lass is back to being well enough to do the morning nursery delivery so I’m having a leisurely morning so far. I tend to sleep quite well at this time of year so I feel rested.

Today is mainly marking and feedback, although I do need to write an assessment task for my afternoon class to present next week.

Morning all.

Day 3 of feeling like I’ve got a heavy cold. 2nd day of thinking it’s probably covid.
Overdid it yesterday evening putting stuff in the loft so my legs ache now too.
Couldn’t sleep as I kept getting too hot.

Generally not a good time. Going to try to join a couple of meetings at work today, but I don’t think I have the concentration span for much else.

It’s a flat race isn’t it? So nowhere near as bad the national for animal welfare

Gooood morning.

Now the temperature has dropped I’m suddenly realising I’ve not figured out how the heating works in our flat (that we’ve been in for 6 months). It’s a network of storage heaters on a timer but there’s all sorts of different settings controlled from one box and aaargh it’s both so boring and confusing that I might just buy some more socks and jumpers instead of learning about it.

Tonight I’ve somehow wrangled to go to the same pub for pizza as I did last Tuesday but with different friends :+1::+1:

1 Like

Just remembered got the second part of #katyperryweek to look forward to later following the success of the hot or cold thread yesterday. What a treat.

1 Like

I don’t know but horse racing in general isn’t great and there are big things about animal welfare/cruelty that centre on it. My analogy was about popularity with people who otherwise take little to no interesting horse, racing.

1 Like

Frosty out

I dont have any analogue clocks, probably why my flat is so cold lol

Live alone so can disregard my data

1 Like

If anything, I was wondering whether it would be a gendered thing but the other way round (e.g. men fiddling around with the digital clocks etc, like how in an office someone might ask a guy about an IT problem regardless of their skills)

2 Likes

Have we lost Katy Perry?

MrS does ours. Not because I can’t/won’t but because I’m not bothered about precise TO THE SECOND times so they’d all be slightly out.

SYNCHRONISE WATCHES

4 Likes

sometimes i want a meeting to be cancelled and then it gets cancelled and you’d think that would make me happy but it leaves me feeling sad and empty

Listening to Rainer Maria and have a free morning. Unfortunately I’m on at 12-11 shift today

1 Like

Honestly. Think it’s an army thing as I am very much a four/half four kind of person whereas he’s 16:00 hours!

1 Like