GoOutAndVoteDay (Thursday) Thread

Not one to start a daily thread usually but I’m just so excited I get to vote three times today for JC (I’m proxy for two friends). However this does mean visiting two different polling stations before work.

Theme for today is… er… go vote and then post about it or something? Idk just do the first bit.

5 Likes

This year my polling station is about 50m from my front door which is v v v exciting. Will vote before work.

COME ON JC!!!

4 Likes

I’m currently in Barcelona. Today is my Birthday and I’m heading to the nou camp after breakfast.

But rest assured I voted for Labour by postal vote.

2 Likes

#Oooh happy birthday ynot! :heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

Fucking chucking it down

Hallo from Hamburg!

Already sorted my postal vote. Accidentally put a blue tie on this morning before quickly tugging it off (banned act) and I’m going tie-less European style.

Might wear a red tie to work today, good thinking!

That new Mummy film is getting panned. This review is almost certainly far more entertaining

Oh man, really want to go see this now. Might treat myself tomorrow.

1 Like

Haha, ooooh dear. Was trying to convince the bf last night that it actually might be quite good after I initially said it looked like the worst. Gutted.

Morning all,

Working from home this morning but will be voting for labour on my way in.

Off to see a film about Climate change and drought as part of a science festival, then going to see Bill Ryder-Jones… then home for some election misery.

Happy Birthday, drink all the nice beer.

Sounds like an all round sad fest! At least Bill will lend some romance to proceedings.

The drummer from The Vapors dropped a stick in the middle of a Top of the Pops performance. So he knows how to handle a crisis.

3 Likes

Maybe I like the misery

2 Likes

I’m in this exact same situation (apart from the parents but). Going with heart not head today.

1 Like

Facebook family morons:

“What’s the point nothing changes?”

THAT IS THE BLOODY POINT ARGH

(True though innit)

2 Likes

Weird air of hope when walking past people on my way to work :disappointed_relieved:

Just had some ruddy bloody lovely big white choc chip cookies. Everything’s going to be okay today everyone :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

All out voting for Jezza.