Got a few job polls, iydm

Free eye test. Whoop de fucking woo.

Free biscuits on Tuesday and Friday.

Free Tibet.

hiking in toe caps :grimacing:

They’re really soft, it’s fine. They’re basically hiking boots anyway.

(they are lace-ups, as I used to do work on the railways)

Some of the benefits i’ve seen in the ads for manual jobs are depressing. Stuff like ‘Staff microwave!’. Literally a small room with a table and a £25 microwave in. WHERE DO I SIGN?

The flu jab is already £10!

In most pharmacies, more in some.

This is now the flu jab thread

Not that again!!

what percentage of your 'dream job is your current job

• 0%
  • 10%
  • 20%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 60%
  • 70%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 100%

0 voters

are you looking forward to the CHRISTMAS PARTY?

• yes!!!
  • no!!!

0 voters

Are you still self employed, budg?

I’m on the organising team for it. Can’t wait for everyone to experience Lash Pervo.

I don’t think I have a dream job, and I’m fine with that. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t fuck off the spreadsheets at a moment’s notice if it was financially viable to do so though.

It’ll just be me, Jean, Musty Len from accounts, and Jean’s grandson Darren, assuming he’s not doing another stretch in HMP Stoke Heath by then.

I didn’t mean you (I already know your situation) but I don’t want to be unkind so thank you.

I’m joining one soon tho!!!

currently yes - but the place I have been freelancing at for the past 6 mths on and off has (nearly needs to be sorted in HR) offered me a part time perm position that I can juggle with other freelance stuff, so I’ll be half and half. Won’t be making the big freelancing bucks, but also won’t be freaking out and swirling into a pit of fear and anxiety when all my work drys up for 3 and a half months!

(best of luck)