Got a few job polls, iydm

Can I come and work for you?

I’ll head up the “cutting out bullshit and nobheads” initiative. Ta!

probably do myself out of a job ahahahahahahah

Flexi-hours??

• Strict mandated hours - a minute late = wages docked.
  • A little flexibility here and there for reasons
  • Come and go as I fucking well please, chum, they should be happy I turn up at all

0 voters

What shift patterns are you offered

• Night shift
  • Early mornings
  • Regular 9-5 stuff pal
  • Late shifts

0 voters

Don’t undercut them massively.
You have basically no rights or perks as a contractor.

You can claim your lunch

I am

• Brilliant at my job
  • Good at job
  • not very good
  • pretty bloody rubbish
  • I don’t even know what I’m doing here heyheyhey

0 voters

I could see myself in pretty much this job for

• Forever! God Willing, this is my forever job! squeal!
  • Many, many years
  • few years
  • maybe see out a year
  • maybe see out the year
  • I can’t take another week of this

0 voters

For my job i am…

• Perfectly qualified
  • Overqualified
  • Underqualified

0 voters

I have more than one job - a contracted job for a big company and my self-employed work doing a couple of different things, so I’ve been answering these polls on a completely made up/guessed basis. Sorry if I’m in breach of the poll rules.

Could see myself in this job for another year but would happily remain with this organisation for the rest of my working life.

Mods! We’ve got a troublemaker here!

Cheers pal.

Taking the jump has only recently seemed like an option due to the realisation that I’m probably never going to be able to afford a house (until I’m lucky enough to inherit whatever my mum leaves for me and my brothers, if applicable) so working, saving, trying to earn more just seems utterly futile when I’m (incredibly privileged enough to be) earning all that I need to cover everything I want apart from home ownership quite comfortably at the moment.

Politics chat

• Yep
  • I say nothing
  • I rage internally as people say things

0 voters

Work with ex forces tories and troll the fuck out of them

I am proud to work for the company.

• Strongly agree
  • Agree
  • Neither agree nor disagree or have no opinion or whatever this stupid option ever really means
  • Disagree
  • Strongly disagree

0 voters

What are the options?

I work for a giant multi-national consulting firm, and most people are pretty Tory or centrist at best.
Except in my area which is all pansexual vegans and Canadian communists. It’s pretty fucking great tbh.

had to do our annual work survey yesterday with this and various other questions. can’t believe you’ve made me do it again.

Reckon the night shifts we have to do might eventually grind me down over time, but if I could get permanent days and/or move closer to work (which is all part of our grand plan tbh), I’d happily do it forever. I’m not sure an easier job exists tbqfhumble.

i guess overqualified in that i have A-levels